- Preschooler Parents Are Being Warned Of Screen Addiction Amid Pandemic: How To Fight It
- News TikTok Asked To Block Underage Users After Death Of 10-Year-Old In 'Blackout Challenge'
- Toddler Parusa, Pagsigaw: Maling Gawain Sa Pagdisiplina Na Puwedeng Maiwasan, Ayon Sa Expert
- Real Parenting Define Stress-Free Life. Isa Sa Mga Sagot Ng Moms, 'Bumukod Ka'
Get Great Deals On Christmas Gifts At The Expo Mom Bazaar at the Rockwell TentGo shopping with your families and score fab holiday finds for moms, kids, and the entire family when you head to the Rockwell Tent on November 22, 2009.
Want to surprise a friend expecting her first baby with uber stylish maternity wear? Can’t wait to give your tots some of the best educational toys in the market today? Is your hubby having trouble finding that perfect Christmas gift for your family kris kringle?
It’s every mom, kiddo, and family’s holiday shopping dream with the Expo Mom Bazaar this Sunday, November 22, at the Rockwell Tent. You can get in for as low as P25 per head.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Shop ‘til you drop as over 50 vendors featuring the latest in mommy, baby, and parenting-related products, clothing, home and other specialized services are going to be showcased.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Find our very own SP Mompreneurs among the vendors:
- Sherry Dueñas of Contour Fashion Wear ,
- Monica Eleazar-Manzano and Denise Gonzales of INDIGObaby ,
- Rowie Palacio of Pinoy Baby Store
- Jenny Ong of Mama.Baby.Love
- Vicvic Cabugao of Tiny Tots
- Rianna Roces-Trinidad and Sheryll Ang-Tiong of Proud Mama Store
- Theresia Goquingco-Manahan of Mantego Creations Baby Bags
The Expo Mom Bazaar is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Enjoy and don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to find the best mommy, baby, kiddie and family products perfect for the holidays, while bonding with the entire family.
Trending in Summit Network