- Food #ShareKoLang Food Budgeting Hacks Para Makatipid Sa Weekly Grocery
- Love & Relationships Mickey Ferriols On Forgiving Son's Dad: Walang Maidudulot Na Maganda Ang Pagiging Bitter
- Baby 'Tough Love' Parenting for Boys Could Do More Harm Than Good
- News Drew Arellano Thinks Rizal Is A Good Spot For His Future Family Home
Google to Host Free Distance Learning Seminar for Parents and TeachersDon't miss this essential webinar.by Esquire Philippines .
Have you been worrying about how your kids or siblings will learn anything from school this year? There might just be a solution for that.
Tech giant Google will host its first distance learning seminar to help parents and teachers adjust to the new demands brought about by the pandemic. This comes as schools in the Philippines push through with online classes amid concerns raised by the public about its feasibility and practicality.
Top Story: This CEO Grew Up Inside Bilibid
Classes in public schools were supposed to begin on August 24, but this was moved by the Department of Education to October 5. Deficiencies in government facilities for distance learning prompted the DepEd to push television and radio-based instruction to supplement face-to-face online learning.
Google has stepped up to help with the education crisis. It will introduce its suite of services and teach strategies to help parents and teachers facilitate a productive and healthful learning environment at home.ÂADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Topics in Google’s Distance Learning Seminar
Speakers from various fields will share their expertise on a range of topics which include the following:CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Online Child Safety
- Introduction to Distance Learning for Parents and Teachers
- YouTube for Education
- Supporting Families Through Remote Learning
- Student Assessment and Engagement
Below are the complete schedules of the programs.
This story originally appeared on Esquiremag.ph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network