- Real Parenting Why I Decided To Enroll My Daughters In A Public School: 'All Schools Are Now Equal'
- Breastfeeding How to Combine Breastfeeding and Bottle Feeding and Make It Work
- News There's A New 'Highly Infectious' Swine Flu Strain With 'Pandemic Potential'
- Home Shopping For A New Ref? 5 Options Below P9,000 For Small Homes
Happy Even After: A Solo Mom’s JournalBe inspired and empowered by the stories of Pinay solo moms and write your own fairy tale.
What do you do when the pumpkin carriage has turned into a baby carriage, the glass slippers have been replaced by sensible flats, and there is little or no participation from Prince Charming?
You write a true-to-YOUR-life fairytale.
This is what Happy Even After: A Solo Mom’s Journal hopes solo moms will be inspired to do.
This journal is for all types of solo moms–those who were never married, were once married, widows, or wives and tita mommies, and those raising other people’s children as their own.
The first of its kind, Happy Even After: A Solo Mom’s Journal is filled with inspirational stories and spunky quotes from other Pinay solo moms and writing pages for readers to pen their own fairytale.
“We hope for this journal to be a solo mom’s ally, her cheerleader when she can’t take it anymore, her trusted friend who will give her a dose of tough love when she needs it and even her stand-in co-parent – anything and everything she needs and wants it to be,” said Ana P. Santos, publisher of Happy Even After.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The hardbound, 96-page journal (size: 6x8 inches) has:
- Inspiring and encouraging short stories and tips from other solo moms who have happily navigated through the path of solo parenting: women’s rights activist Risa Hontiveros, supermodel Marina Benipayo, beauty queen Patty Betita and TV host Angel Jacob. Other contributors include journalist and book author Miriam Grace Go, award-winning children’s book author Jean Lee Patindol and publisher of Happy Even After Ana P. Santos.
- A short section on pertinent laws, such as the Solo Parent Act
- Practical tips from clinical psychologist and sexuality expert Dr. Margie Holmes
- Reflections from Looie Lobregat-Ocampo and Mary Ann Marchadesch as children who grew up in solo parent homes
- Blank pages for the reader to write down her own thoughts, paste pictures of her and her children or just scribble random ideas.
Each copy is P450. Free delivery within Metro Manila. For inquiries, visit www.happyevenafter.com or call 0917-820-7277 and look for publisher Ana P. Santos. Happy Even After: A Solo Mom's Journal is also available in Fully Booked stores.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network