- Love & Relationships Binuhusan Ng Tubig Ang Pinakamatigas Ang Ulo Sa Garcia Siblings!
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Love & Relationships 'I Was Bitter, Defensive, Unreasonable': How Chesca Kramer's Faith Helped Her Marriage
Hollywood News: Who Welcomed New Babies Last Week?The stork was busy delivering babies in Hollywood last week!
The limelight may not be upon them this time, but these four celebrity couples don’t mind being outshined by their little superstars:
1. Soleil Moon Frye and Jason Goldberg
The former child actress who shot to fame in the 80s as the lead star in the TV show Punky Brewster is a third-time mom, as she gave birth on February 10 to her and husband Jason’s son whom they named Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg. She announced the name they picked in her blog, moonfrye.com:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Image from moonfrye.com
2. Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto Jordan
Basketball superstar Michael Jordan and second wife Yvette, a Cuban-American model, welcomed twin daughters Victoria and Ysabel on February 11, their first kids together. They were married in April 2013.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Image from bolarosa.com
3. Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman
First-time dad Simon Cowell of American Idol and X-Factor fame proudly announced on his Twitter account that his girlfriend, socialite Lauren Silverman, has given birth to son Eric Philip last February 14. The pair became controversial in 2013 owing to the fact that Lauren was married to Simon’s good friend Andrew.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Images from Simon Cowell's Twitter account
4. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
British actress Emily Blunt, best known for her roles in The Devil Wears Prada (as Emily), The Adjustment Bureau (as Elise) and Looper (as Sara), has given birth to her and husband John’s first child, a daughter they named Hazel, on February 16. John made the announcement via his Twitter account.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Image by ellasportfolio from flickr.comADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Thumbnail images from Simon Cowell's Twitter account
Trending in Summit Network