- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- Health & Nutrition 10 Types of Movement Your Baby Makes Inside Your Tummy
- Money Mom Opens First ‘Ulam Drive-Thru’ In PH! ‘Madali Siyang I-Setup At I-Replicate’
WATCH: How to Vote and Dos and Don'ts on Election DayCome prepared on election day with these step-by-step guides.
Screengrab from comelectv/Youtube
Do you feel confidently prepared to vote? Three key reminders as you prepare this weekend:
Read up one last time on your candidates.
Want to hear what other parents think? You may find our "The Filipino Parent Votes: What Matters To Us" (Part 1 and 2 ) helpful. Now is the time to make a list of who you will vote for. Don't forget to bring it on May 9. No campaign materials in the precinct on election day!
Locate your precint.
Check your assigned precinct through COMELEC’s precinct finder here. It’s still best, however, to double-check with the official voter’s list posted at your polling location on voting day itself.
Review the process of how to vote.
Know what to expect on election day with this step-by-step video guide on how to vote from PEP.ph
On election day, May 9, heed the following guidelines from CNN Philippines.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Do not take photos and videos inside the polling place, or take photos of your ballot, the vote-counting machine (VCM) screen, and your receipt — it is an election offense. Save the selfies until you're outside the polling place.
- Use the marker provided in the precinct to shade your vote
- Don't bring the receipt out of the polling place. It has to be dropped in a receptacle beside the VCM.
- Do not bring home the marker or ballot secrecy folder. Return it to the BEIs.
- Do not make any marks on the ballot aside from the shadings for the candidates or else the machine will reject your ballot and you will not be given another chance to cast your vote.
- If the VCM rejects your ballot through no fault of your own after four tries, you can ask for a new ballot.
Here's a video on guidelines for senior citizens and persons with disability.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network