10 Times Isabelle Daza Showed How Their Family Values FitnessShe even works out with Baltie!
If you follow Isabelle Daza on Instagram, you'll know that she often works out with her friends and her husband, Adrien. She recently posted a video on Instagram showing how she's doing a few pull-ups, and before you say anything, no, this isn't just your normal upper body work out. The amazing, and quite adorable catch? She's got her son Baltie sitting comfortably on her chest, acting as her weights for the set. "Very slow progress with calisthenics, [two] pull-ups with a 10kg baby," her caption reads.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Always on the move to achieve healthy and fit lifestyles, it seemed only natural for Belle and Adrien to introduce their son to the active life. Below, we list down more proof of the actress being the ultimate fitness mom to Baby Baltie who's very likely to continue his parents' fitness habits as he grows.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. A true fitness mom starts training her baby even before she gives birth, as seen with Belle who continued to actively work out even when she was pregnant.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. And who could forget Belle's sportsfest-themed baby shower to welcome their future #BabySEMBLAThlete?
3. Talk about true dedication to a healthy and active lifestyle, they've even made it a routine to walk with Baltie every morning. Can you say family fitness goals?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Mommy Belle's been teaching her son how to kick a ball from a young age. With enough practice and football drills, baby Baltie might just give every football player a run for their money.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Leave it to Belle and Adrien to take their baby hiking. Really, though, who can confidently say they're a certified mountaineer at the ripe age of one?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. Again, this baby just loves pull-ups!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network