- Love & Relationships Lian Paz On Falling In Love With Cebuano Partner: He Respects Me As A Mom
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Toddler Saying 'Shhh' Won't Stop Your Child From Interrupting: What To Do Instead
- Real Parenting My Husband Died A Day After We Found Out I Was Pregnant
Iya Villania Has a Great Tipid Tip for Moms-To-BePLUS Toni Gonzaga on weight gain, Ruffa Gutierrez on more kids, P2P buses get tap card treatment, and more!by SmartParenting Staff .
1. Iya Villania’s has a great budget tip for parents-to-beADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The actress isn’t closing her doors on more kids, but she isn’t rushing to have more either, even if, as she quipped, “That's the in thing now.” The actress, who has two daughters, Lorin (left) and Venice, continued, “Everyone is freezing their eggs, they are getting a surrogate. Nowadays naman, if you have money and you have all the things to make you have a baby, it's okay. Some people have babies even without a father, hindi ba? So, in this day and age, everything is possible," she said. If she does decide to freeze her eggs, the actress said she will probably do it abroad. (ABS-CBN)
4. P2P Buses are next to get the tap card treatment
Point-to-point (P2P) buses will be the next mode of transportation in the country that will incorporate the tap card system after a partnership between P2P bus operator Froehlich Tours Inc. and SM Lifestyle Entertainment Inc. (SMLEI) was finalized last week. SMLEI will provide tap cards that passengers can reload with various amounts depending on their commuting needs. Those who buy the P2P tap cards are entitled to SMLEI’s special mall promotions for tickets, cinemas and other services. The new tap card system is expected to become available to the public within two to three weeks. Last October, the beep card was introduced to the public which allowed train commuters to use one pass when riding Metro Manila’s major railway systems. (Spot.ph)
5. One of the Annie girls sang to Lea Salonga
The opportunity to meet your idol is exciting but nerve-racking. You don’t want to appear overfamiliar nor do you want to invade her personal space. But to show off your skill, the very same one your idol is world-renowned for, in front of her? Well, that takes some kind of courage and Krystal Brimmer, the new Annie, is certainly one brave girl when she sang to an audience of one: Miss Lea Salonga. (Remember, Lea owned this role when she was 9 years old.) When we saw this video (a clip from Rated K), we held our breath as this 5-year-old began the words to the song "Tomorrow," and clapped like crazy stage moms when she finished. Great job, Krystal! Read more of our story on the new Annie here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network