- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
Malls Will Re-Open During MECQ. Does It Mean You Can Finally Get A Haircut?Find out which establishments will be allowed to operate under MECQ.
In case you missed it, Metro Manila will transition from enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) to modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) starting Saturday, May 16, 2020 — that means, some sectors are allowed to partially open, including malls and other establishments. In a press briefing held today, May 13, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque announced the sectors that are allowed to operate during modified enhanced community quarantine as well as enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) and general community quarantine.
According to the guidelines released, malls and commercial centers will be allowed to partially operate during modified ECQ. Certain establishments will also be allowed to operate but not all will be fully operational. These include:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Hardware stores
- Clothing and accessories
- Bookstores and school and office supplies stores
- Baby care supplies stores
- Pet food and pet care supplies
- IT, communications, and electronic equipment
- Flower, jewelry, novelty, antique, perfume shops
- Toy stores (with playgrounds and amusement area closed)
Check out the full list of establishments allowed to operate during ECQ, MECQ, and GCQ below:CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
On the other hand, hair salons and barbershops are still not allowed to open under modified ECQ. Gyms, fitness studios, and other sports facilities are also still prohibited from operating. So, in the meantime, you might want to try learning how to give a haircut or doing these easy home exercises until the quarantine is lifted.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
With Metro Manila transitioning to MECQ, will you now be allowed to go to work? Click here for the full details on who can work during the quarantine.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network