- Your Health How To Prepare In Case Every Family Member Including YOU Get COVID-19
- Toddler Cases of Misdiagnosed ADHD Rising Because of Early School Enrollment, Harvard Study Finds
- Love & Relationships I Love My Husband But I Don’t Like Having Sex. Is Something Wrong With Me
- Love & Relationships Hiningi Muna Ni Derek Ramsay Ang ‘Blessing’ Ng Anak Bago Mag-Propose Kay Ellen Adarna
Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!We see you, moms and dads.by SmartParenting Staff .
SmartParenting.com.ph's north star has always been about providing relevant content and useful solutions. We want to empower parents to make informed decisions when it comes to their kids and the family. That means listening a lot and letting different voices be heard.
We do our best to make this a safe space for moms and dads to express their thoughts freely and without fear of judgment. (If you have been a fan of the website, then you know our Real Parenting stories and Smart Parenting Confessions.)
Since no parenting journey is the same, we invite you to share yours!
What’s your Smart Parenting story?
Whether you met us through our website or our Facebook group Smart Parenting Village, we want to know how Smart Parenting accompanied you over the years and helped you navigate life as a mom or dad.
Tell us your Smart Parenting Story and get the chance to win Php100,000!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It's our way of thanking you for the support (vocal opinions included!) you have sent our way. Here’s what you need to do:
1. This is open to all registered Smart Parenting website members residing in the Philippines and abroad. (Click here to check if you’re already a member or sign up as one.)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Submit your story by answering this question: "How did Smart Parenting help you on your parenting journey?"
- Story needs to be in text format (Microsoft Word doc or RTF file).
- Stick to 350 words max.
- Feel free to attach photos in jpeg form (3 images max) to support your story.
- You can write your story in Filipino, English, or a combination of both.
3. Email the story and photos to email@example.com with the subject “My Smart Parenting Story.”
Make sure to include the following in the email body:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Smart Parenting website username (non-members will not be qualified to join)
- Your first and last name
- Your birthday in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Number of kids
- Complete address
- Email that was used to sign up on the Smart Parenting website
- Your mobile and/or landline number
- Written permission: “By submitting my story, I hereby permit Smart Parenting to use the attached content for publishing on their website, social channels and other platforms.”
4. Submission of entries will be from today to April 15, 2021.
5. Smart Parenting will validate the membership and pick ten (10) finalists based on the stories' impact, uniqueness, and relevance.
6. Ten (10) finalists will be chosen. Their submissions will be published on Smart Parenting. Readers will be asked to vote for the Smart Parenting story they want to win via a poll.
7. The 10 finalists will be notified and tasked to promote their page to get votes from April 15 to May 15, 2021.
8. The finalist with the most number of votes by May 15, 2021 will win Php100,000.
9. The winner will be announced on May 16, 2021 on the Smart Parenting website.
10. Summit Media will transfer the reward money to the winner via bank transfer.
Being a parent is one of the most difficult, but most fulfilling jobs in the world. Through it all, Smart Parenting is here for you. We can’t wait to read your stories!
Want to read what moms and dads like you are going through? Click here for our Real Parenting articles.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Employees of Summit Media and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in My Smart Parenting Story.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network