- Your Kid’s Health Eto ang Pinakamagandang Gamot Para sa Ubo at Sipon ng Iyong Anak
- News Anthony Taberna Heartbroken For Daughter With Leukemia: ‘Akala Ko Malakas Ako. Marupok Pala’
- Love & Relationships Parang Chore Na Lang Ang Sex? 'My Husband Makes Me Feel Undesirable'
- Travel Good News! Birth Certificates No Longer Required For Passport Renewal, Says DFA
We Can Now Enjoy High-Speed Internet at All NAIA TerminalsOf course, conditions apply, but the speed--whoa!by Andrei Medina .
The Department of Transportation in cooperation with Smart and PLDT has delivered on its promise to provide high-speed Internet to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, according to ABS-CBN News. In his speech, Department of Transportation (DOTr) Sec. Arthur Tugade said all of NAIA's four terminals now have free WiFi with a speed of one gigabit per second.
The secretary made the announcement today, September 23, saying, "Today we are all gathered here to celebrate the reality they put in the belief I had that technology is indeed a game changer,â he said.ÂâBubuksan na po at sisimulan natin ang tinatawag na high-speed free WiFi dito sa NAIA," he added.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Tugade said there will initially be 23 spots where the high-speed WiFi is available, though they plan to implement the program in all airports, seaports, and train stations around the country. The WiFi is free with no time limit until October 10. After that date, the WiFi is free for one hour.
In July, Tugade said that the DOTr was working to provide high-speed Internet service inside airport terminals within 100 days of the Duterte administration.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network