- Real Parenting 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Toddler Don't Force Your Toddler to Say Sorry. Do These 5 Things Instead
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
Be Models for a Day with Smart Parenting’s Mommy & Me Dress-UpFind out how you and your child can take part in this one-of-a-kind fashion event!
Calling all moms! You and your kid (boy or girl, age 3 to 9) are invited to audition for this one-day modeling stint!
How to qualify:
• Buy a copy of the Smart Parenting October issue and bring it on the go-see day. One (1) copy entitles one mom and her kid to join.
• Impress the Smart Parenting and fashion team by coming in your most fashionable attire.
• Bring your and your kid's IDs and 1x1 photos.• Strut your best and charm us at the panel interview/screening to be one of the twenty (20) mom-and-kid pairs to walk down the runway at the actual event!
Each mom-and-kid pair will be judged according to the following criteria:
20% - Charm (Are they easily likeable? Do they have a strong presence?)
20% - 'Model X' Factor (Do they have the little extra something that captures everyone's attention?)
30% - Confidence and Grace (Do they look comfortable and natural with what they're doing?)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
30% - Personality (Do they have a unique style that represents their best qualities?)
Wow us with what you've got! Winners will get to wear the latest fashion finds from exciting, up-and-coming local brands at the fun-filled Mommy & Me Dress-Up fashion event on November 9, 2013 at the Robinsons Place Manila Atrium.
For inquiries, contact Rob Rubina at 0998-610-8505.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network