- Real Parenting Mom On Raising A Toddler: Don’t Let Anyone Tell You You’re A Bad Parent. They Have No Idea
- Home Ang Sagot Sa Malamig Nating Kape! A Heating Coaster That Keeps Coffee Warm For Hours
- Home Whoa, This Tiny House Can Be Built In Four Hours And Costs P89,000
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
Be Models for a Day with Smart Parenting’s Mommy & Me Dress-UpFind out how you and your child can take part in this one-of-a-kind fashion event!
Calling all moms! You and your kid (boy or girl, age 3 to 9) are invited to audition for this one-day modeling stint!
How to qualify:
• Buy a copy of the Smart Parenting October issue and bring it on the go-see day. One (1) copy entitles one mom and her kid to join.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• Impress the Smart Parenting and fashion team by coming in your most fashionable attire.
• Bring your and your kid's IDs and 1x1 photos.• Strut your best and charm us at the panel interview/screening to be one of the twenty (20) mom-and-kid pairs to walk down the runway at the actual event!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Each mom-and-kid pair will be judged according to the following criteria:
20% - Charm (Are they easily likeable? Do they have a strong presence?)
20% - 'Model X' Factor (Do they have the little extra something that captures everyone's attention?)
30% - Confidence and Grace (Do they look comfortable and natural with what they're doing?)
30% - Personality (Do they have a unique style that represents their best qualities?)
Wow us with what you've got! Winners will get to wear the latest fashion finds from exciting, up-and-coming local brands at the fun-filled Mommy & Me Dress-Up fashion event on November 9, 2013 at the Robinsons Place Manila Atrium.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For inquiries, contact Rob Rubina at 0998-610-8505.
Trending in Summit Network