- Real Parenting 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Your Kid’s Health Mom Shares Story Of Toddler’s Paracetamol Overdose: ‘Do Not Self-Medicate’
- Wellness This Mom Spent Around 2.2 Million On BTS-Inspired Items With Hubby’s Full Support
- Special Occasions Jollibee’s Latest Tribute To Untiring Dads Is A Tearjerker So Prepare Yourself
SP Moms Spread the Love at Golden AcresOn their third outreach activity, our tireless moms from the SP ParentChat bring joy to the elderly at Golden Acres.
A group of active members from the Smart Parenting online forum, ParentChat, got together on May 19 for a belated Mother’s Day celebration with the elderly at Golden Acres in Quezon City.
Aside from games and a brief program, everyone shared a modest lunch which the lolas all enjoyed. As it was in the past 2 outreach programs, several companies donated medicines, goods and appliances selflessly, including electric fans, adult diapers, clothes, food, toiletries, laundry and dishwashing detergents, assorted medicines for bed sores, skin diseases, hypertension and LBM. The group wishes to thank the following companies for their generosity:
1) Universal Robina Corporation
2) TriDharma Marketing Corporation
3) Alaska Milk Corporation
4) United Laboratories
5) Glenmark Philippines, Inc.
Similarly, other members of the forum who could not be at the outreach personally gave what they could, and these were also turned over to the management of Golden Acres. This is the group's third outreach activity; the first one involved a visit to the PGH Cancer Institute in February 2011, and the other, at Grace to Be Born last July 2011 in aid of young, abandoned mothers.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network