- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
- Toddler 5 Clear Signs Your Child Is Not Coping Well With Community Quarantine
- News May Free Online Courses Ang TESDA! Take Advantage Habang Quarantine
- Inspiration Daughter Pays Tribute To Physician Dad Who Lost The Battle To COVID-19: 'He's My Hero'
The Smart Parenting Model Search 2012 is On!Your child could grace the pages of Smart Parenting and be the newest face of Robinsons Department Store!
The search for the most adorable kids is back! Now on its third year, the Smart Parenting Model Search 2012 is once again looking for kids ages 1 to 7 years old with a likeable personality, charm, star quality, and model potential to grace the pages of Smart Parenting and be the newest face of Robinsons Department Store!
Interested parents/guardians may register two ways:
1) Inquire with the Customer Service Department of any Robinsons Department Store branch; or
2) Download the registration form onlineADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Accomplish the form and drop it off at any Robinsons Department Store Customer Service along with the complete requirements until October 14, 2012. On-site registrants will also be accommodated!
To qualify for the Smart Parenting Model Search 2012, simply purchase at least P500-worth of clothes from the Infants’ and Children’s sections of Robinsons Department Store from August 1, 2012 to October 20, 2012. Have your child wear the clothes on the go-see day scheduled on October 20, 2012 at the Activity Area of the newly-opened Robinsons Magnolia along Aurora Boulevard in New Manila, Quezon City. Those who purchased clothes from october 15 to 20 may submit their accomplished registration forms and requirements at the go-see.
The grand winner of the Smart Parenting Model Search 2012 is guaranteed a modelling stint with Robinsons Department Store, plus over P30,000-worth of prizes! He/she will also be featured in the March 2013 issue of Smart Parenting magazine along with the other finalists.
To get updates on Smart Parenting’s Model Search 2012, ‘Like’ our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network