- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
Timothy Tan Makes Public Apology to Sunshine DizonPlus, see Shamcey and baby Nyke's too-cute holiday-themed photos, Marian Rivera shares Christmas wish for Baby Zia, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Timothy Tan publicly apologizes; Sunshine Dizon accepts
In true Christmas spirit, two of the most talked-about showbiz personalities have made peace. In a statement sent by his lawyer to the press, Timothy Tan publicly apologized to his estranged wife Sunshine Dizon. Part of his statement read: "With profound remorse, I sincerely apologize for the pain and embarrassment I have caused my wife Sunshine and our two children. I deeply regret having been the cause of their suffering. I assure Sunshine that my family is very important to me. I will do whatever it takes to avoid similar incident in the future." Sunshine accepted the apology in a statement released by her management team PPL Management. "I appreciate Tim’s public apology, and I accept it in the spirit of Christmas and for the sake of our two children." However, she clarified that they have not gotten back together again as a couple. It is not yet clear what this apology means in their pending court cases. (pep.ph)
2. Marian Rivera shares Christmas wish for Baby ZiaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
As Marian's daughter, Zia, celebrates her second Christmas, Marian speaks for all moms with her Christmas wish for her daughter, which she shared on Instagram. "Gusto ko kasi lumaki siya na mabuting tao... Gusto kasi naming ipasa sa kanya na ganito kami magmahalan, gusto naming gano’n ka din. So gusto ko mabuo sa kanya iyong, sa bahay namin, mabuo iyong salita na pagmamahal sa kanya," the Kapuso Prtimetime Queen said. In fact, Marian shared that her daughter Baby Zia already knows how to say "please." "Sweet talaga sya. Kapag may gusto sya, 'Please?' Nagpi-please na siya ngayon," she said. (pep.ph)
3. Look: Baby Nyke's Cute Christmas photos with mom Shamcey SupsupADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The beauty queen has a mini-me in her daughter Nyke! In a series of mom-and-daughter photos Shamcey shared on Instagram, the two form an adorable duo as they go twinning in beautiful outfits. They wore white (with pink ruffle detail for Nyke) for a carousel-themed photo shoot. But our favorite has to be the mag-ina in matching Francis Libiran gowns where they both look glam and chic! The best part: this baby girl too-cute animated facial expressions! The photos were shot by Nice Print Photography at their new The Concept Room studio.
4. UP makes it to global list of top universities
The University of the Philippines (UP) is the one and only university that made it to Times Higher Education (THE) "World University Rankings for 2016 to 2017." UP ranked 801 in the overall rankings, but it did not make it to the London-based publication's top 200 universities in Asia. The top university in the World University Ranking list was the University of Oxford in the U.K. followed by the California Institute of Technology and Stanford University, both in the U.S., and the University of Cambridge in the U.K., while the top university in Asia is still the National University of Singapore. (gmanetwork.com)
5. FYI: MRT and LRT adjusted train schedulesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The city's three railway systems released its adjusted schedules for the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays. Their adjusted schedules also include the declared holidays aside from Christmas and New Year: December 24, 26, and 31 and January 2, 2017. (gmanetwork.com)
Trending in Summit Network