- Toddler Should A 3-Year-old Have Online Classes? The Things To Consider, According To Moms
- Inspiration Grab Driver Takes Online Classes In Between Deliveries: 'Para Po Sa Pangarap Natin'
- News GCash Update: May Bayad Na? How Much for Cash In, Cash Out from Oct. 1
- Preschooler Make This Your Weekend Bonding Activity! Learn Art And Science While Having Fun
Top of the Morning: Actress Cristine Reyes Has Given Birth PrematurelyWarm wishes for the new parents sent by netizens, plus, a unique wedding proposal for Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi
1. Cristine Reyes gives birth!
Actress Cristine Reyes welcomed her and boyfriend Ali Kathibi’s baby girl on Sunday, February 8, pep.ph contributor Gorgy Rula of Abante Tonight confirmed in his column. Cristine gave birth to her firstborn prematurely at seven months, so the baby had to be incubated and is still in the hospital. Last night, the couple both posted a “late-dinner” photo on each of their Instagram accounts, showing Cristine’s obvious post-baby body. (pep.ph)
2. Six-day-old baby survives heart transplant surgery
Baby girl Oliver Hope was diagnosed with a heart condition while she was still in her mother’s womb. She was born prematurely at 33 weeks on January 5, and was put at the top of the waiting list for heart transplants at four days old. Luckily, the doctors were able to find her a new heart after just two days, and thanks to a successful heart surgery, she now has a better chance at life. Oliver Hope remains at the hospital to recuperate. (nydailynews.com)
3. Zhang Ziyi say yes to drone proposalADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The actress, known for her role in the international hit movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" in 2000, said yes to a unique wedding proposal on Saturday, February 7. Her fiancée, rock star Wang Feng delivered her engagement diamond ring via a white drone before getting down on one knee and popping the question. Congratulations! (people.com)
4. Christina Aguilera’s daughter debuts on the cover of People
The singer teased an Instagram photo of her “little diva’ a few weeks beforehand, but now cutie Summer Rain can be seen as she joins her mom on the cover of People magazine. Christina talks about the arrival of her little angel, having fiancé film producer Matt Rutler by her side the entire time, and her new life focusing on her kids, Summer, and her big bro Max Liron, 7 (with ex-husband Jordan Bratman). (people.com)
5. Dolphy’s grandson joins showbusiness
There’s another Quizon in town. Vito Quizon, grandson of the late comedy legend Dolphy, is one of the newest cast members of the ABS-CBN kiddie gag show Goin’ Bulilit. The five-year-old son of Vandolph Quizon admits that he has long wanted to become an actor like his dad. He and Alonzo Muhlach (Nino Muhlach's son) are two of the show’s newest members, just in time for its 10th anniversary. (pep.ph)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network