- Your Health Infectious Disease Doctor Shares How To Protect Your Family If A COVID-19 Pandemic Happens
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child's Height and Weight Normal For His Age? What You Need To Know
- Getting Pregnant Could Women Get Pregnant From Swimming In Pools? What's True, What's Not
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant Mom Says She Was Not Allowed On A Plane After Airline Crew's 'Diagnosis'
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Top of the Morning: Baby Seve Is on Instagram!Plus, see photos from Athalia Schuck Guingona's first birthday, Patrick Garcia wants another baby, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Baby Seve is on Instagram!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Proud new parents Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano have created an Instagram account for Baby Seve (@severianoelliot), just five days after they welcomed him into this world. Posted in the newborn's Instagram account are his latest photos, and one shows Paul cradling his little boy while looking at him in awe. "With my little boy, Seve. Photo by mommy @celestinegonzaga," says the caption. Toni had a sweet photo of her mag-ama and just used a heart emoji for the caption -- what is there to say, right? (pep.ph)
2. In photos: Athalia Schuck Guingona's first birthday!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You've seen the little lady's pre-birthday shoot last September 27, her actual birth date, and above were the snaps from her colorful Hi-5-themed birthday celebration! Held at Dance Vision Arena Events Place in Pasadena, San Juan City, the party had an inflatable playground and Lego activity stations, Hi-5 performers, a magician, and a puppet show! Before this big birthday bash, the family also had a "Pinoy style celebration" at home where Empress cooked! "Happy birthday to our favorite person ever! We love you Athalia!" she wrote as caption for the photo. Athalia and her cousins also had a pre-birthday gift-giving party in Zamboanga.
3. Patrick Garcia says he wants to have another babyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Is Nikka on board with the idea? Seems so. The dad of three expressed his desire during an appearance at the ABS-CBN morning talk show Magandang Buhay. "Siguro next year [we’ll] try again [for a baby]." Patrick already has son with ex-girlfriend Jennylyn Mercado, but he said he wants a boy with Nikka, who joined him in the show, along with their two daughters, Chelsea and Patrice. "Thank you for being there for me and for the children. Thank you for giving me two beautiful daughters and thank you for the more to come," he said to his wife. (abs-cbn.com)
4. Disney is doing a Mulan live-action remake
Disney is officially going ahead with a live-action remake of its animated classic movie Mulan, whose singing voice was no other than our very own Lea Salonga. It already has a release date, November 2018, and will also be shown in 3D. The studio is already conducting a worldwide search for a Chinese actress to play the lead role. Mulan is based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan, the daughter of an aged warrior who disguises herself as a man in order to take her father's place in the army and go to war. Aided by her dragon Mushu, Mulan becomes a skilled warrior and one of the China's greatest heroines. (huffingtonpost.com)
5. Strictly no jaywalking or littering along EDSA
Jaywalking and littering violations can land you in jail for three years. The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has deployed around 300 special-unit personnel in strategic areas along EDSA, including Cubao, Monumento, Ortigas, North EDSA, and Taft Avenue to implement this directive. Anyone caught jaywalking or littering will have to pay a P500 fine, which can be can be settled via direct payment at the MMDA office or through any Metrobank branch. Violators can also choose to render three to eight hours of community service (cleaning the sewers, anyone?). Failure to pay the fine or render the required hours of community service will be charged by the National Bureau of Investigation. (spot.ph)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW