- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
- Love & Relationships Mom Of Twins Resorts To, Er, Extreme Measures To Stop Hubby's Long Bathroom Breaks
- Real Parenting Jim Bacarro On Pancho Defying Odds: 'We Were Ready To Raise And Love A Blind Child'
- Love & Relationships 'Lagi Akong Dina-down Ng Asawa Ko. Wala Na Rin Akong Kaibigan At Tiwala Sa Sarili Dahil Sa Kanya'
Top of the Morning: Cai Cortez is Now A Mom!Plus, Jolina Magdangal hopes to spend first Christmas in new home, DOTr rolls out new elevators in MRT-3 stations, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Cai Cortez is now a mom!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The sexy comedienne has given birth to her and husband Wissam Rkhami's first child, a baby boy. Cai took to Instagram to announce the birth yesterday, December 22, saying "So this is what they call love at first sight". She also posted a photo of her husband holding their firstborn and wrote, "The role suits you well papa." She also shared their very first family photo, taken in the delivery room. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Jolina Magdangal hopes to spend first Christmas in new home this yearADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"We've been building this for more than a year now mula ng maisip namin kung anong klaseng bahay ang gusto namin. At eto na nga at malapit na malapit na matapos. Kahit kulang kulang pa ang gamit sa loob, gusto namin na dito na macelebrate ang Pasko sa aming new house," the singer actress wrote on Instagram. Her husband Marc Escueta said on his own Instagram post, "Hindi naging madali yung proseso ng construction pero buti nalang nandiyan si Jolina para damayan ako, at si Pele ang aming greatest inspiration." It looks like the Escuetas will be spending the holidays in their new home after all -- Jolina's recent posts show that they've already put up their Christmas tree. (pep.ph)
3. DOTr rolls out new elevators for MRT-3 stations
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) announced on December 22 that it has installed 27 out of 32 new elevators in Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) stations, and that they will all be operational starting today, December 23, just in time for the last-minute holiday shopping. "The elevators would relieve passengers from carrying heavy bags especially this Christmas," said MRT-3 General Manager Deo Manalo via a statement, adding that senior citizens, pregnant women, and persons with disability will be given priority. The move is part of the efforts to improve overall train station experience and hopefully shorten the long queue lines during peak hours. The remaining five elevators are still being replaced, and are expected to be operational by February 2017. (gmanetwork.com)
4. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's second daughter's name revealedADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
After going public as a family for the first time during the awarding of his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Ryan and wife Blake have disclosed the name of their second daughter. Us Weekly exclusively confirms that the Hollywood couple had named their second daughter Ines. According to Nameberry, Ines is a Portuguese version of Agnes which means "pure". Their first daughter James is now nearly two years old, while Ines was born in September this year. (usmagazine.com)
5. Another new M&M flavor is here!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It's White Cheesecake! The new flavor seems to have a white chocolate base, coated with pink and white candy. According to Impulsive Buy, some U.S. consumers have already spotted this new M&Ms flavor in stores. The packaging looks more apt for Valentine's rather than the holidays, so it's possible that it might have just been released early, for a limited time, until around February to March next year. M&M's has been tinkering with a lot of different flavor ideas over the last couple of years, from ice-cream candies and coffee nut, to gooey caramel fillings instead of the usual chocolate. M&Ms White Cheesecake, when will you reach our shores?(goodhousekeeping.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network