- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Getting Pregnant 'I Thought I Was Headed for Menopause When I Did Not Get My Period'
- Real Parenting Aga Muhlach on Twins: 'I Was a Strict Dad...Namamalo Ako'
Top of the Morning: Jewel Mische Gets Married, Ciara Sotto Gives BirthA winter-themed wedding for Jewel, and the end to a five-year wait for Ciara and husband Jojo
1. Ciara Sotto gives birth to a baby boy!
Actress-singer Ciara Sotto and husband Jojo Oconer welcomed their first bundle of joy last Friday, February 27. Ciara, who gave birth via normal delivery, shared photos of her baby named Vicenzo Jose, or Crixus for short, on Instagram. She captioned the photos, “I’m so in love… thank you, Jesus, for the greatest miracle of life.” Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Anesthesia risk for young children?
Researchers are calling for more studies on the risk of using anesthesia on children. In an article published Wednesday, February 25, in the New England Journal of Medicine, five experts describes the “heightened level of concern” for potential risks anesthesia poses on children’s developing brains. (nytimes.com)
3. Jewel Mische marries American fiancé
The "Starstruck" alum tied the knot with American fiancé Alister Kurzer on Saturday, February 28. Held in Michigan, U.S., the wedding had a winter theme and Jewel wore a gown made by Filipino designer Francis Libiran. The two were together for three years before getting engaged last December 2013. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
4. Photog mom captures daughter’s love for animals
Photographer Robin Schwartz’s daughter Amelia, now 14, has always loved animals, and this is what inspired Robin to start the photo series -- now a book -- Amelia and Animals. The photos, she says, document the rapport Amelia has with animals, and shows how she has “enormous fortitude and ingenuity in relating to each individual animal with kindness and respect”. (boredpanda.com)
5. Alicia Keys shares first photo of second son
The singer shared the first photo of the newest addition to their family, Genesis Ali. Alicia took to Facebook to share a photo where she, husband Swizz Beatz, the couple’s first son Egypt Daoud, 4, and Beatz’s son from a previous relationship Kasseem, Jr. look lovingly at the new baby, who was born last December. (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network