- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Money #ShareKoLang Php112,200 Ang Savings Namin Sa Cloth Diaper Vs Disposable
Top of the Morning: Heart Cries over Dad's Message on her Wedding to Senator ChizThe bride's parents were a no-show, plus two more celebrity weddings this weekend
1. Heart Evangelista's dad sends a special message on her wedding day
Senator Chiz Escudero and the actress were officially declared husband and wife at 5:20 p.m. yesterday, February 15, at the exclusive Balesin Island Club in Quezon province. Although the bride's parents were not present, her dad Reynaldo Ongpauco sent a moving message through her sisters: "This is my promise: when the day comes thay I see both of you truly happy; when I see Chiz loving you the way you deserve to be loved, I will come knocking on your door." The newly-married couple are preparing a Manila reception on Wednesday, February 18. (pep.ph)
2. Would you like a 3D-printed fetus?
Some would go as far as a 3D ultrasound, but these preggos took it a notch higher. A growing number of Estonian and Japanese pregnant women are getting 3D-printed sculptures of their fetuses! It’s sort of sweet, not to mention affordable, too, and doctors say it could have positive impacts on prenatal medicinal procedures. Would you want one? (popsugar.com)
3. Yeng Constantino gets hitched
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Singer Yeng Constantino and musician Yan Asuncion finally said their I do’s on Saturday, February 14, at Hacienda Isabella in Cavite. The very solemn and private wedding reflected the couple's own style and taste in music. Best wishes! (pep.ph)
4. Benedict Cumberbatch marries Sophie Hunter
The "Sherlock Holmes" star is officially off the market, as he married his fiancée, theater director Sophie Hunter, on Valentine’s Day, no less. The private ceremony took place at St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church in Mottisone on the Isle of Wight in England, and reception was held at Mottisone Manor. The couple is expecting their first child later this year. Congratulations! (people.com)
5. Zoe Saldana shares first photo of her newborn twins
The Guardians of the Galaxy actress and husband Marco Perego took their newborn twins, Cy and Bowie, for a hike and snapped a family photo which Zoe posted on her Instagram account. Beautiful portrait! (celebuzz.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network