- Real Parenting Why Moms Choose Public Schools: 'Bawas Gastos Lalo Na Walang Kasiguraduhan Ang Mga Bagay'
- Baby Nahulog Si Baby Sa Kama! 3 Tanda Na Dapat Mo Siyang Isugod Agad Sa Ospital
- News More Than 200,000 Kids Transferred From Private To Public Schools
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
Top of the Morning: In Photos: Neri and Chito Miranda's Rustic Baby ShowerPlus, see the pre-birthday shoot of Empress Schuck's daughter, children's book classic 'Peter Rabbit' movie is in the works, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. In Photos: Neri Naig and Chito Miranda's baby showerADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It's a baby boy for expectant parents Neri Naig and Chito Miranda. This was revealed during their rustic, laid-back picnic-themed baby shower held yesterday at Neri's Cottage in Tagaytay. When Neri posted the invite on Instagram months ago (which she herself made), she said she arranged the baby shower because she just wants "kwentuhan at food trip" with her friends. Nice Print Photography did the photo coverage, the giveaway pillows were by Arteegram, the rustic cake was made by Laguna-based Tojetz Bakery, party details were by Party Bitz and Pieces, and event styling was by Party Station Philippines. Neri is currently on her third trimester of pregnancy.
2. See the pre-birthday shoot of Empress Schuck's daughterADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"Forever grateful. September 27 is my happiest day. Happy Birthday, Athalia!" wrote first-time mom and actress Empress Schuck. A year ago today, she welcomed her first child with partner Vino Guingona at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Quezon City. Their daughter Athalia was baptized last May 1 at Christ the King Parish Church in Quezon City, and now she's turning one. How time really flies! According to photo stylist Katrin Lopez-Francia's Instagram post, the Athalia will be having a grand birthday party soon at Kidzoona. Happy birthday, Athalia!
3. A Peter Rabbit movie is in the worksADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sony's Columbia Pictures and publisher Frederick Warne & Co. is bringing the classic children’s tales of Peter Rabbit to the big screen. The announcement was made is in time for the 150th birth anniversary of author Beatrix Potter who first published The Tale of Peter Rabbit in 1902, followed by 23 more stories about its characters Peter Rabbit, Mrs. Twiggy-Winkle, Jemima Puddle-Duck, and Squirrel Nutkin. James Corden is set to voice Peter Rabbit, while actress Rose Byrne will voice a character named Bea. Daisy Ridley (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) and Elizabeth Debicki (The Night Manager) will also lend their voices to characters in the film. The live-action CGI production will be directed by Will Gluck and is set to be released in April 2018. (digitalspy.com)
4. DepEd wants annual drug testing for teachers and students
The Department of Education (DepEd) Secretary Leonor Briones said the department wants to contribute to the government’s war against drugs and " we have to start with our learners and teachers." The annual drug tests for teachers and students, which the DepEd is seriously considering, would be for sampling basis and will be done with consent of the students' parents. The testing will also help to determine the prevalence of drug use among students. The DepEd is also considering using visual presentations to teach Grade 4 students about the drug menace, and make it "alive and much more effective," Briones said. (inquirer.net)
5. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber splitADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
In a joint statement, Hollywood actors Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber announced they are separating after 11 years of being together. "Over the past few months we've come to the conclusion that the best way forward for us as a family is to separate as a couple," their statement read. "It is with great love, respect, and friendship in our hearts that we look forward to raising our children together and exploring this new phase of our relationship," the statement continued without divulging the reason for their split. Naomi and Liev did not marry; they are devoted parents to Alexander Pete Schreiber, 8, and Samuel Kai Schreiber. In their statement, they also asked the press to respect their children's privacy. (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network