- Your Kid’s Health PH Doctors Release Vaccination Guidelines to Protect Children From Polio Outbreak
- Travel No Beach, No Problem! 10 Resorts in Laguna for a Unique Vacation Experience
- Fashion 10 Chic and Roomy HandbagsThat Can Hold All Your Mommy Essentials, Starting at P385
- Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Symptoms Week 10: Nagsisimula Nang Mapansin ang Baby Bump Mo
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Top of the Morning: In Photos: Shamcey Supsup's Baby Nyke's First Photo ShootPlus, see Patrick Garcia's daughter Baby Patrice's photos, dedication for Joross Gamboa's son, and more!
1. In Photos! Shamcey Supsup's family shoot
Former Beauty Queen Shamcey Supsup and husband Lloyd Lee had a photo shoot with Nice Print Photography to celebrate their new family of three, with almost-a-month-old daughter Baby Nyke, of course. The couple also has some shots taken of the little girl sleeping like an angel. Shamcey gave birth last January 24. "Everything just hurts, but seeing your baby for the first time is just magical," she wrote on her Instagram birth announcement.
2. Look! Patrick Garcia's Baby Patrice's photo shoot!
Actor Patrick Garcia and his growing family also had a photo shoot to celebrate the arrival of Baby Patrice. His wife Nikka Martinez gave birth a month ago to their second daughter. Big sister Chelsea, almost three years old, was more than eager to play her part. "She brings us so much love and joy. Thank you to my lovely wife for giving me another beautiful baby girl. I love you so so much!" Patrick wrote on his Instagram birth announcement. The photos were also taken by Nice Print Photography.
3. Actor Joross Gamboa's son celebrate dedicationADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Kapamilya star and his wife Katz's 10-month-old son, Baby Jace Kyler, had his dedication last February 13 at the Alabang New Life Christian Center. The intimate affair was attended by their family and celebrity friends, such as Rodjun Cruz, Wendell Ramos, Luis Alandy, Jason Abalos, Marco Alcaraz, Melisa Ricks with daughter Keira, singe Princess Velasco, and Ketchup Eusebio. Welcome to the Christian world, Baby Jace Kyler. (pep.ph)
4. Finland's Baby Boy is coming to New York!
If you're not familiar with the concept of the baby box, it's basically a box that has all the essentials a newborn would need--even the box which the infant could sleep in. Finland has been giving away baby boxes since 1938, and now, it's coming to New York! A California-based company The Baby Box Co. gave away 100 free baby boxed to parents at Bellevue Hospital Center and New York Presbyterian last Heart's Day. It's the first step to helping reduce infant mortality rate in the city. (nydailynews.com)
5. The newest and final trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The most-awaited encounter between the two of DC comic's biggest superheroes is almost here. The newest and final trailer for the film shows more unseen-before footage, including more Wonder Woman scenes! That last scene is definitely interesting. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will open in theaters in March 26. (gmanetwork.com)
View More Stories About