- Labor & Childbirth 5 Reasons Why Babies Get 'Stuck' During Labor
- Love & Relationships 8 Not-So-Secret Ways To Keep Your Marriage Healthy While Taking Care Of Kids
- Toddler Why You Should Aspire to Be a Lazy Parent, Says This Mom on Facebook
- Preschooler 'Spanking Actually Makes Children's Behavior Worse, Not Better'
Top of the Morning: James Yap and Mic Cazzola Celebrate Baby MJ's 1st MonthPlus, Cristalle Belo's civil wedding, Isabelle Daza's 3-day wedding affair, and more!by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
1. James Yap and Mic Cazzola's baby MJ is 1 month old
The proud parents celebrated their first child's first month of life in a very low-key manner. Pro-cager James and his girlfriend, bank executive Michela posted a photo of their small family beside a two-tiered owl-themed fondant cake with a sleeping baby as topper. James captioned his post, "Happy first month, baby MJ! ðŸŽ‚ I love you.", while Mic, who is from Italy, posted a similar photo and added the caption "Felice primo mese, amore mio ðŸ’™" in hers. (abs-cbnnews.com)
2. Cristalle Belo is married
Days before Cristalle's anticipated wedding to her Australian hotelier fiance Justin Pitt in Italy, the two had an intimate civil ceremony yesterday, September 8, at the Peninsula Hotel Manila in Makati City, reports Rappler.com. Based on the photos posted by the couple, Cristalle's mom Vicki Belo, dad Atom Henares, and her paternal grandfather Larry Henares were in attendance. The groom also posted snaps of the engagement and wedding rings. Cristalle and Justin's wedding celebration will be at Lake Como in Italy on September 15. (rappler.com)
3. Isabelle Daza prepares to become Mrs. SemblatADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A three-day wedding affair is in store for the guests of couple Isabelle Daza and French fiance Adrien Semblat, and it begins today. Family and friends of the couple have arrived in Italy where the wedding will take place. Despite a minor glitch at customs, the actress is keeping a positive attitude by posting photos of the sights in Italy, including snapshots of freshly-picked figs from their garden, cheese and other ingredients from Italy, and Castello di Gargonza, their wedding venue. (pep.ph)
4. Jack Black's 'School of Rock' to debut on West End
Hollywood actor Jack Black's 2003 movie is getting a West End treatment, thanks to English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber. The musical about a substitute music teacher who forms a band with his young pupils debuted on Broadway in December 2015 and will open in London in November this year. (gmanetwork.com)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network