1. Patrick Garcia and family celebrate with Jennylyn and Jazz
If anyone else doubts the peace between Patrick Garcia and wife Nikka Martinez and his ex-girlfriend Jennylyn Mercado, this should silence them. Jennylyn’s son Alex Jazz with Patrick Garcia celebrated his seventh birthday recently, and Patrick attended the birthday bash with his wife Nikka and daughter Chelsea. Jennylyn even posted a photo of the whole family together and captioned it “Love love love.” Nikka also posted another photo of her and Chelsea with Jennylyn and Jazz. Below is the same-day-edit video by Nice Print Photography: (gmanetwork.com)
2. Heather Morris is expecting her second child The “Glee” star announced on Wednesday via Instagram that she’s expecting her second child with husband Taylor Hubbell. She captioned the photo of her revealing her baby bump alongside a family growth chart, “#thegrowinghubbells” The high school sweethearts are already parents to their son, 22-month-old Elijah, and tied the knot May of this year. Congratulations! (people.com)
3. “My Fairy Oddparents” is getting a new character
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Nickelodeon show just announced that in its tenth season, it will introduce a new character. Series creator Butch Hartman tweeted that Timmy’s new neighbor will change his life forever—and she’s a girl! Chloe Carmichael is “an enthusiast, funny, and over-achieving little girl who Timmy will have to share his fairies (Cosmo and Wanda) with.” With two kids wishing left and right, Season 10 is shaping up to be fun chaos. (mtv.com)
4. Shorter women tend to have shorter pregnancies A new study published in the journal PLOS Medicine links the height of a mother to the length of her pregnancies. Shorter women have shorter pregnancies, and thus have more premature babies. Researchers analyzed almost 3,500 Nordic women and found that a woman’s height actually shapes the fetal environment, and thus affects the length of her pregnancy. This is the first study to make the genetic connection, and researchers are looking to follow it up with an aim to find a way to lessen the rate of premature births. (yahoo.com)
5. Kelly Clarkson is pregnant again! The singer revealed that she’s expecting her second child with husband Brandon Blackstock during her concert stop at Los Angeles. Kelly held back her tears while introducing the song “Piece by Piece,” and couldn’t get through it because she found herself struggling for emotions. She stopped and said, “I wasn’t planning on announcing this, but I’m totally pregnant.” The song was a nod to her father and her husband for being a goof dad. Awww. Congratulations! (people.com)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.