1. John Prats gifts Isabel Oli with Vera Wang wedding gown
Actor John Prats’s wedding gift to fiancée actress Isabel Oli is a Vera Wang wedding gown. Six days ago, Isabel posted a photo on Instagram hinting at having visited the world-famous designer's shop in the the U.S. where she and John spent the New Year. They will wed in May at the Prats' farm in Batangas. (pep.ph)
2. Lea Salonga receives Pamana ng Pilipino award The world-renowned singer was one of the recipients of the Pamana ng Pilipino award on Friday, January 16, an award given to Filipinos overseas who have brought honor and recognition to the country through excellence in their profession. Aside from Salonga, there were 19 other Filipinos who received the distinction. (abs-cbnnews.com)
3. Batman fan gets Batmobile-inspired stroller for son
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It was his wife Maressa who nominated husband Josh Earl and her toddler son Collin to receive a Batman-themed creation from Super-Fan Builds, a show that builds and gives away custom items for mega-fans of pop culture. The Batmobile Baby Stroller looks like the Tumbler from Christopher Nolan-helmed movies. Josh is a super-fan of Batman and this has rubbed off on son Collin, whose first words at 18 months were the Batman theme song’s lyrics. (huffingtonpost.com)
Watch the making of the Baby Tumbler here:
4. Six-day-old baby is the youngest organ donor The six-day-old baby girl was born full-term via a C-section at the Hammersmith Hospital, London last year weighing almost seven pounds, but due to oxygen deprivation in the mother’s womb, she was unable to move or respond to stimuli. The baby girl’s kidneys were transplanted into a patient with renal failure, and her liver cells were transfused into a second recipient. It’s the first successful organ donation from a newborn in the U.K. (telegraph.co.uk)
5. Patrick Garcia posts photos of wedding bands
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Actor Patrick Garcia is set to wed fiancee Nikka Martinez this March 21 at the Blue Leaf Pavillion in Pasay City. In anticipation of the big event, the actor posted on Instagram a photo of their gold-and-blue-sapphire wedding bands and several prenup photos. The two are already parents to their baby girl Chelsea, who’s turning two in March. (pep.ph)
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.