- Home 5 DIY Cratfs That Will Turn Your Kalat And Old Things Into Useful House Items
- Home How To Stay Safe During Earthquakes If You Live In A Mid-Rise Or High-Rise Condo
- Real Parenting 7 Celeb Ex-Couples Who've Figured Out Co-Parenting For The Sake Of Their Kids
- Money Mom Shares Budget Pero Fancy Dinner Date With Hubby For Just P590!
Top of the Morning: Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo Renew Wedding VowsPlus, Princess Charlotte's birthday photos, Georgina Wilson's wedding snaps, and more!
1. Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo renew wedding vowsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The celebrity couple took their vow to love each other through thick and thin anew in a private ceremony in Batangas last Saturday, April 30. Present in their renewal of vows, which was officiated by Father Tito Caluag, are their three kids, Yohan, Lucho and Luna, their families, as well as close friends KC Concepcion, Iza Calzado and boyfriend Ben White, and Agot Isidro. Ryan's manager Noel Ferrer used the hashtags #sevenyearhitch and #judayandryan7 when he shared photos of the intimate event on his Instagram account. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Princess Charlotte's newly released photosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos from Twitter.com/Kensington PalaceADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It's the royal baby's birthday today -- and to celebrate Princess Charlotte's first birthday milestone, Princess Kate and Prince William shared new photos of their adorable daughter. The royal mom of two got behind the camera again sometime in April to take the sweet photos at Anmer Hall. The princess is wearing pink and blue outfits with matching bows, and tights by Amaia, and 'Emma' pre-walker shoes by Early Days. She's clearly already very mobile and is loving her newfound skills. Princess Charlotte's birthday celebration will be held in private with family. Happy birthday, Princess Charlotte! (people.com)
3. In photos: Georgina Wilson marries Arthur BurnandADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The model and "it" girl tied the knot with British fiancé businessman Arthur Burnand last April 30. The ceremony took place at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in Winchester, U.K., and reception took place at Avington Park. Georgina and Arthur were engaged six months ago but kept the details about their wedding private. She walked down the aisle wearing a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown. The wedding was witnessed by family and close friends from showbiz such as Solenn Heussaff, Anne Curtis, Isabelle Daza, Liz Uy, and Raymond Guttierez, to name a few. (pep.ph)
4. Michael V. pays tribute to The Jungle BookADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Aside from being the great comedian that he is, Michael V is also an artist. The Bubble Gang star recently shared through his Instagram account ballpoint pen- and watercolor-masterpieces he did in honor of the box office hit live-action movie The Jungle Book. "My very first ballpoint/watercolor piece!" he captioned the photo of man-cub Mowgli and the panther Bagheera. He drew them while vacationing in California. Michael V. has drawn famous personalities such as The Pope, Kobe Bryant, the late music icon Prince, Bob Marley, David Bowie, and even Star Wars characters Rey and Yoda. (gmanetwork.com)
5. Cesar Montano claims Sunshine prevents his daughters from talking to him
Recently, actor Cesar Montano posted on Facebook a check and receipts that prove he had already paid for the tuition fees of his daughters with estranged wife Sunshine Cruz. "I hate to do this making it public. I don't have to do this but after learning that some people get the wrong info, oops got to do it now," adding that it has been his passion to give his kids good education from the very beginning. Cesar claimed that Sunshine is blocking his attempts to reach out and communicate with his three daughters. When asked to comment about it, Sunshine said, "Ayaw nila. Irespeto niya na muna. Eventually, magiging okay ang lahat." (pep.ph)
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network