- Money Pinay Mom Says You Can Earn P34K Monthly Or More In This Online Job You Can Do At Home
- Preschooler How To Stop Bringing Home The Stress At Work, Says Renowned Filipino Psychologist
- Toddler Mula P190 Hanggang P390: 15 Parenting Books Na Mabibili Mo Sa Big Bad Wolf
- Toddler What Makes Dolls Some Of the Best Toys You Can Give Your Child
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Top of the Morning: Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo's Baby Luna Celebrates Her First Month!Plus, is Ara Mina giving up on reconciliation with Patrick Meneses? Also new special-needs-friendly shopping cart, and more!
1. Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo celebrate baby Luna's "first monthsary"
Photo by Ryan Agoncillo/Instagram
Yesterday, the power couple Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo celebrated their third child's first month by sharing photos on their Instagram accounts. Baby Luna was born on January 8. "Time flies so fast!!! 9 months ago I couldn't wait to see and hold you. All of a sudden 1 month ka na! We love you our little lunniebunny!" Judy Ann wrote as caption. Ryan also posted a family photo greeting his bunso. Happy first monthsary Baby Luna! (gmanetwork.com)
2. U.S. Military will start freezing soldiers' eggs and sperm
The U.S. government is starting a two-year pilot program that would give soldiers extra pay in exchange for letting the women freeze their eggs and the men, their sperm. This is in line with the goal to put off starting a family, and prevent military enlistees from leaving their service to start a family. It is also said to give the soldiers "additional peace of mind". Having their eggs and sperms kept means a genital injury wouldn’t keep soldiers from having a baby. (yahoo.com)
3. Store giant Target gets a new shopping cart for persons with special-needs kidsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Target's new "Caroline Cart" is designed for children and adults with disabilities. Its design allows parents and caregivers of individuals who are unable to walk on their own the ability to shop without having to push both a cart and a wheelchair simultaneously. The cart is designed by mom Drew Ann Long who realized that her child would soon outgrow the kids' shopping cart. He then named it after her daughter Caroline who has special needs. (upworthy.com)
4. Ara Mina giving up on reconciliation with Patrick Meneses?
It seems the actress has accepted that she and her baby daddy Bulacan Mayor Patrick Meneses are not getting back together. “Yes, it's been ten months already. Parang feeling ko, kung babalikan nga niya ako, babalikan niya ako," Ara Mina said in an interview with Pep.ph. However, she is not closing her doors entirely, but she has stopped hoping. Ara stressed, however, that she hopes to be married by age 38, and that she's not sad or depressed; she has her daughter Mandy to keep her busy and loved. (pep.ph)
5. Colombia reports 3,177 cases of pregnant women with Zika virus but zero microcephaly
Colombian president Juan Manuel Santos said that unlike in Brazil, there is no evidence that the Zika virus causes microcephaly in babies -- at least in his country. However, there were already three people who had died of the paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome they attributed to cases of Zika. While the link between Zika and microcephaly has not been confirmed, it has helped promote awareness on the diseases. Like in all countries where Zika is active, a medical-scientific team will help investigate the mosquito-borne virus. (mashable.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW