- Preschooler My Child Is Writing In Reverse: Sign Of Genius Or Is Something Wrong?
- Preschooler 10 Etiquette Lessons To Help Your Child Grow Up Kind, Well-Behaved, And Respectful
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Baby Growing Normally? Use These Growth Charts as a Tool
- Money Paano Mag-Budget Ng P20,000 Monthly Income: 'Wala Kaming Aircon, TV At Rice Cooker'
Top of the Morning: Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo's Son Lucho Turns 6!Plus, Rufa Mae Quinto reveals baby girl’s name, Neri Naig insists on washing baby's clothes herself, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo’s son Lucho turns 6!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Happy birthday, my sweet little boy! Happy birthday my sweet little boy!” wrote the mom of three as caption to an Instagram photo. “Mom and dad loves you soo much!” On a separate post, Ryan also greeted his son and shared the little one's dream. “When I grow up, I want to be a parkour guy and a scientist!" Ryan wrote. “May all your dreams and wishes come true, bud,” he added. Happy birthday Lucho! (abs-cbn.com)
2. Rufa Mae Quinto reveals baby girl’s nameADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On the ABS-CBN morning talk show Magandang Buhay, the mom-to-be held a gender-reveal party with her siblings Kyla and Giejan. Rufa Mae confirmed that she and fiancé Trevor Magallanes are expecting a baby girl and they have already narrowed down their choices for her name: it’s either going to be Alexandria or Alexa Mae, after her dad Alexander. Meanwhile, Rufa Mae and Trevor are still on the fence on where she’ll give birth. Trevor is a member of the U.S. Air Force so they just might take advantage of his health benefits. She also says, “maraming mag-aalaga tapos maraming magmamahal, maraming may kilala, kahit sino tutulong,” adding that she doesn’t really mind where she’ll give birth. Rufa Mae is currently in her second trimester of pregnancy, and she and Trevor are set to wed on November 25. (pep.ph)
3. Neri Naig insists on washing baby’s clothes!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Jusko ang kulit ng asawa ko. Manganganak na next month pero gusto nya sya mismo maglalaba ng mga gamit ng baby namin,” dad-to-be Chito Miranda osted on Instagram. He said he advised his wife to rest and leave the laundry to their household help. “Sabi nya hindi naman daw nakakapagod tsaka gusto nya daw talaga na sya mismo ang maglaba para siguradong malinis. Hindi na ko kumontra... baka pati ako masabon pa hehe!” Chito quipped. Neri and Chito are expecting a #LittleChito soon, and they recently had a simple and intimate baby shower at their cottage in Tagaytay. The soon-to-be parents are not the only ones excited for the arrival of the baby — even their dog Colt can't wait to meet the new addition to the family.
4. Watch: Tangled TV series releases first promo trailer!
It’s short and sweet — and adorable. We’re already excited for the TV series version of the hit Disney movie Tangled. Original voice actors Mandy Moore (as Rapunzel) and Zachary Levi (as Eugene) return for Tangled: The Series, which takes place in between the events of the film and the short film Tangled Ever After, in which Rapunzel gets acquainted with her constituents. You might remember that Rapunzel's hair was brown and short towards the end of the original movie, but in this new trailer, it's back to being blonde and long. Well, come to think of it, what is a show about Rapunzel without her long hair? Tangled: The Series will debut on the Disney Channel in 2017. (eonline.com)
5. An Enchanted sequel is finally happening!
After years of wondering whatever happened to Giselle and her prince charming lawyer’s fairytale romance in New York, we're soon about to find out. Disney is producing a follow up to the hit musical film Enchanted, which sources say is set 10 years after the first movie. Director Adam Shankman is reportedly in talks with the producers, aiming for the sequel Disenchanted to start filming early next year. Amy Adams, who played Giselle, is expected to return for the sequel. (hollywoodreporter.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network