- Labor & Childbirth Maternity Packages 2019: How Much Does Childbirth In A Metro Manila Hospital Cost?
- Fashion 7 Comfy Flats Perfect for Long Hours of Walking, Traveling
- Real Parenting 'My Life Was Put On Hold When You Were Born, But I Have No Regrets'
- Travel This Cruise Ship Has Water Slides, Rope Courses, And A Zip Line!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Top of the Morning: Justin Timberlake is a Dad!He and Wife Jessica Biel named the baby after his grandparents
1. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel welcome first child
The celebrity couple welcomed their first child, son Silas Randall, People confirms. Their reps say mom and baby are doing well and that dad is ecstatic. No other details, including the baby’s exact birthday, will be released at the moment. Silas is the middle name of Justin’s maternal grandmother, while Randall is his as well as his maternal grandfather’s middle name. Congratulations! (people.com)
2. C-sections should only be done when necessary
That’s according to the World Health Organization (WHO). WHO said in a new statement that C-sections, considered to be one of the most common surgeries performed around the globe, can put the mom and baby’s lives at risk when done without a medical need. A caesarean section aims to safely deliver a baby when it’s not possible to do it vaginally. However, the surgery can also cause major complications including disability and even death, the WHO said. (time.com)
3. Diana Zubiri given a bridal shower
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Friends and colleagues treated the soon-to-be bride with a bridal shower held at Nail Cocktails in Quezon City. Diana is set to marry fiancé Andrew Smith on May 10. He popped the question early this year, while they were vacationing in Japan. Fellow actress Camille Prats shared some photos of the bridal shower on Instagram. This will be the second marriage for Diana. (abs-cbnnews.com)
4. Andy Murray marries longtime girlfriend Kim Sears
Tennis ace Andy Murray has married his longtime girlfriend Kim Sears last Saturday, April 11, at the Dunblane Cathedral in Scotland. The couple began dating in 2005 and got engaged in November of last year. During the ceremony, family and friend they’ve spent time with since they got together surrounded the couple. Best Wishes! (people.com)
5. Sasha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher welcome third child
The "Confessions of a Shopaholic" actress is a mom again. She and husband, comic actor Sasha Baron Cohen (of "Borat" fame) welcomed their third child. No details, including the baby’s name or gender, have been reveled yet. The very private couple married in 2010. They are already parents to daughters Elula, 4, and Olive, 7. Congratulations! (people.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW