1. Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Sotto expecting their fourth child
No, it was not an April Fools' Day prank. Oyo Sotto took to Instagram to announce that he and and wife Kristine Hermosa are expecting another new addition to their family. He posted a video of Kristine's ultrasound with the caption, "And another one! You never fail to surprise us God. Thank you for this blessing!" He also used the hashtags #notaprilfools #forreal. According to his post, Kristine is already six weeks along the family way. The two are already parents to their adoptive son Kiel, daughter Ondrea Bliss, and son Kaleb Hans. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Pregnant Iya Villania doesn't want to get excited yet She's referring to whether she wants a boy or a girl for her and husband Drew Arellano's first baby. "At first I wanted a boy, and then I spoke to some friends, and tapos biglang sabi ko, 'Oo nga, parang nice nga kung panganay girl.' Parang maging ate. Pero si Drew, feeling niya boy, so parang na-e-excite ulit ako na baka nga boy," Iya Villania said in an interview with Pep.ph. She decided to delay the excitement until they already know the sex of their baby, just like they are holding off on discussing baby names for now. (pep.ph)
3. Drew Barrymore putting kids first after split?
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Just after Hollywood actress recently got her daugthers's names, Olive and Frankie, inked on her wrist, news reports are claiming that she and husband Will Kopelman are splitting after nearly four years of marriage. "Getting a great little lifetime note on my arm," Drew Barrymore wrote on the caption of her Instagram photo about getting her new tattoo. According to reports, Drew and Will have been living apart for the past few months. Sources also add that Drew didn't really want a broken family for her daughters, but the connection between her and her husband isn't there anymore. (eonline.com)
4. Birth control for men coming in 2018? Yes, you read that right--a new birth control for men may be coming in 2018. Called Vasalgel, it is a reversible birth control injection for men. The gel is injected into the vas deferens (in the ball sack) and, once in there, blocks sperm from leaving the vas deferens (like a vasectomy, but temporary). The gel has been tested on rabbits, with successful results, and is expected to be tested on humans later in the year. (bustle.com)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. #FollowMeTo couple posts behind-the-scenes of their photoshoot
Russian couple Natasha and Murad Osmann, who got famous in 2013 for their distinct photos of Natasha taking Murad's hand everywhere, recently embarked on a new project. Known as the #FollowMeTo Couple, they posted a behind-the-scenes video of their photo shoots from India. It takes a lot of work to capture the great photos that they post on their Instagram and website, such as applying for permits, crowd control, and sometimes, sneaking a photo or two sans permission to shoot. We bet that's why their bond gets stronger since their little project started. (mashable.com)
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.