- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Love & Relationships Binuhusan Ng Tubig Ang Pinakamatigas Ang Ulo Sa Garcia Siblings!
- Your Kid’s Health Inamin Ni Chesca Garcia Napatanong Siya Ng 'Why Is This Child Taller Than Gavin?'
- Love & Relationships 'I Was Bitter, Defensive, Unreasonable': How Chesca Kramer's Faith Helped Her Marriage
Top of the Morning: Look! Celebrity Newborns Get Their First Photo ShootNewborn babies Primo Antonio, Heather Sloane, and Madeleine are too cute in their first professional photo shoots!by Rachel Perez .
1. Iya Villania and Drew Arellano share Baby Primo’s newborn shoot
The proud new parents have shared behind-the-scenes photos of Baby Antonio Primo’s newborn photo shoot. Both their Instagram accounts are already filled with the little baby boy’s photos, but there's nothing like professional photography, right? “All hands on deck for proper styling of The Prime Minister,” TV host and dad Drew Arellano wrote as caption for one of the photos. In one photo of Baby Primo framed by Drew’s arms, Iya simply wrote, “Uh… My heart” Awww. We can’t wait to see the final results!
2. Nadine Samonte and Richard Chua share Baby Heather Sloan’s newborn photos
Nadine meanwhile shared the final photos of daughter Heather Sloane's first baby photo shoot. “I’m a proud mama,” the new mom wrote on Instagram. “You are such a sweetheart, my love. And those toes, hahaha, sarap kagatin!” Her husband Richard's post, on the other hand, was added proof that Heather Sloane will grow up to be daddy’s girl. “Dad, look! I’m an angel! Yes you are my little precious,” he wrote as caption to one of the photos.
3. Tanya Garcia and Mark Lapid celebrate Baby Madeleine’s first monthADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Tanya Garcia and Mark Lapid celebrated Baby Madeleine’s first month by sharing their little baby girl’s baby photo shoot session that included family portraits. “Happy 1st month my baby,” Mark wrote as caption. Little Madeleine’s sisters, Mischa Amidala and Matilda Anika, had their own shoot, as well. The couple welcomed their third daughter last August 8.
4. Marc Pingris releases children’s book
The pro-baller and proud member of the Gilas Pilipinas has just released his very first children’s book. “This is about the struggles I went through as a kid, my life and journey in basketball. Para din ito sa lahat ng bata na nangangarap na kaya niyo rin maabot ang mga pangarap niyo sa tulong ni Lord! Sana po mabasa niyo po ang kwento at aral ng buhay ko,” the dather of two wrote as caption when he shared the book's cover photo in Instagram. Mark's story was written by Vincent Lester Ian and published by CSM Publishing. Marc will be at the International Book Fair on September 17, 12 to 2 p.m. for a book signing.
5. Natalie Portman is pregnant with her second child!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Oscar-winning actress announced her second pregnancy by walking the red carpet with her baby bump in full display at the Venice Film Festival. Out to promote her new film Planetarium, Natalie wore a Valentino gown that hugged her curves and beautifully showed a hint of her growing baby bump. Natalie and her husband, French choreographer Benjamin Millepied, whom she met while filming the movie Black Swan, were married in 2012, and are parents to their 5-year-old son Aleph. (people.com)
View More Stories About
- Antonio Primo
- Antonio Primo Arellano
- Baby Antonio Primo
- Baby Heather Sloane
- Baby Heather Sloane Chua
- Baby Madeleine
- Baby Madeleine Lapid
- Baby Primo
- children's book
- Drew Arellano
- Heather Sloane Chua
- Iya Villania
- Iya Villania Arellano
- Madeleine Lapid
- Marc Pingris
- mark lapid
- Nadine Samonte
- Nadine Samonte Chua
- Natalie Portman
Trending in Summit Network