- Preschooler My Child Is Writing In Reverse: Sign Of Genius Or Is Something Wrong?
- Preschooler 10 Etiquette Lessons To Help Your Child Grow Up Kind, Well-Behaved, And Respectful
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Baby Growing Normally? Use These Growth Charts as a Tool
- Money Paano Mag-Budget Ng P20,000 Monthly Income: 'Wala Kaming Aircon, TV At Rice Cooker'
Top of the Morning: Look! The Sorianos' First Family Photo!Plus, Andi Eigenmann moves on from paternity issue, watch baby Lilly Feather achieve a milestone, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Look! The Sorianos’ first family photo!
“My first family photo, I love my mommy and daddy,” read the caption on Baby Seve’s Instagram account. The black-and-white image captures the proud new parents as they gaze lovingly at their bundle of joy. It’s also the first time we see new mom Toni Gonzaga since she gave birth to their baby boy on September 30. Toni had previously said that she considered Baby Seve as the “biggest miracle that has ever happened in my life,” during a live phone patch interview in ABS-CBN's Sunday noontime show ASAP. Baby Seve’s Instagram also featured photos of cards that contain congratulatory messages and well-wishes. (abs-cbn.com)
2. Watch: Lilly Feather can roll over now!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On Instagram, new mom Isabel Oli shared a video to celebrate a milestone her daughter Lilly Feather just achieved: she can now roll over on her tummy unassisted! “Look! Just wanna share this priceless moment... My baby #LiFe can now roll over onto her tummy! A milestone indeed. Looking forward to many more precious moments to come,” Isabel wrote as caption. Good job, baby LiFe!
3. Andi Eigenmann moves on from paternity issueADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
After she and Jake Ejercito broke their silence on the issue of Ellie's paternity, Andi posted a defiant message on Instagram. “I do not require validation from anyone, specially those who do not know my story-- which is why I have nothing to explain. I don't mind those who misunderstand me for they are proof that I have actually stood for something in life,” she wrote as part of the caption. “I, just like any other human, will determine my own story, not anybody else. What this last obstacle has taught me is that you can't touch women who can wear pain like diamonds around her neck,” Andi said. The outspoken single mom seems to be directing her post to those who harass her on social media. (pep.ph)
4. Look: LEGO’s new “Super Hero Girls" collectionADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
DC girl fans are going to be thrilled! The new mini-figures collection by LEGO includes teenage versions of favorite superheroes such as Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Poison Ivy, Katana and more. Along with the collection’s debut comes a series of animated shorts, online games and an app and a theme available on the Super Hero Girls website. In November, LEGO will also be coming out with sets that feature Batgirl and her BatJet, Harley Quinn, and Super Hero High School. Another batch of LEGO sets will be available in January next year. (time.com)
5. Did Ashton Kutcher reveal sex of baby #2?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Punked actor may have accidentally revealed the sex of his second baby with wife Mila Kunis. Ashton admitted that he’s a little stressed about introducing the siblings to each other. When he was asked if their daughter Wyatt already understands that she’s going to be a big sister soon. Ashton said, “She points to Mila and she's like, 'baby brother' when she points to the belly. And then she points to dad and she goes, 'Beer,' so I think she gets there's something in the belly but I don't quite think that she knows that it's not going to be a plastic doll yet." So, is that a confirmation? (eonline.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network