- Home 5 DIY Crafts That Will Turn Your Kalat And Old Things Into Useful House Items
- Toddler Kapag May Tantrum Ang Bata, Ito Ang Unang Gawin: Parenting Educator
- Home How To Stay Safe During Earthquakes If You Live In A Mid-Rise Or High-Rise Condo
- Real Parenting Ito Ang Technique Ni Pokwang Para Hindi Lumaking Entitled Si Malia
Top of the Morning: Marian's Reply to "Bakit Magpapa-Breastfeed Ka?"For the new mom, her daughter's health comes first before anything
1. Marian: "Lahat 'yan kaya kong i-give up para sa anak ko"
The Kapuso primetime queen is willing to give up anything for the sake of her daughter, including that sexy physique. At a recent press event, she said that people are asking her "Bakit magpapa-breastfeed ka, ang daming mangyayari sa boobs mo, sa katawan mo." But she remains committed to breastfeeding 3-month-old Zia, because "Lahat 'yan kaya kong i-give up para sa anak ko. Kung health ang pag-uusapan, gagawin ko 'yan lahat para sa anak ko." She also mentioned in the same event that they will wait a few years before getting pregnant again for the sake of Zia. (pep.ph)
2. Send thank-you notes faster with new video app
Now you won't need to worry about forgetting to thank those who came to your child's party. New app Thankview lets you skip the entire process of writing and mailing thank-you cards while also allowing you to personalize each; simply record a short video for your guests and the app will take care of sending the message -- and even photos from the event -- to them. And for the grandparents who can't figure out email still, this format is almost foolproof. (mashable.com)
3. Pope Francis is now on InstagramADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The pontif began "a new journey" online by joining the photo-sharing service Instagram last Saturday, March 19, under the handle @franciscus. The 79-year old Pope reportedly set up the account personally with the help of Instagram CEO and co-founder Kevin Systrom. On his Twitter account, the Pope said that by joining Instagram, he will "walk with you along the path of mercy and the tenderness of God'. Pope Francis already has 1.5 million followers just two days after his first post.
4. Game of Thrones actress expecting first child
Carice van Houten, who plays Melisandre in the popular TV series "Game of Thrones" (GoT), and boyfriend Guy Pearce, are expecting their first child. The 39-year old actress, who's had a bizarre childbirth scene in GoT season 2, will again be seen on the small screen when season 6 premieres in April. (eonline.com)
Main photo from Marian Rivera's Instagram accountCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network