1. Mariel Rodriguez finds strength in family and friends after miscarriage
Family and friends comforted the actress and TV host after she confirmed yesterday that she suffered a miscarriage. It would have been her and husband, actor Robin Padilla's first child, but the pregnancy did not develop after 8 weeks and 3 days. She said in a message, “I don’t have it all figured out yet but I know with all the prayers, love, and support that you are all bestowing upon me, I will get through this. I want to thank everyone who sent me a message… those who prayed for us and everyone who showed their concern. From the bottom of my heart, it means a lot to me. Thank you!” (pep.ph)
2. Doctor delivers baby via Facetime Keyanna Rivers didn’t expect that her doctor’s visit would turn into a surprise delivery last Thursday, March 12 —- with her obstetrician overseeing via FaceTime. Keyanna’s water bag broke while waiting in her doc’s clinic and the baby started to come out as her OB-gyn, Meena Devalla, who was still wrapping up a surgery 20 minutes away. Instead of panicking, Dr. Devalla had a brilliant idea: she supervised her medical assistants in delivering Keyanna’s fourth baby via Facetime. (yahoo.com)
3. Hilary Duff posts bikini selfie to inspire other moms
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Hey #moms #westillgotit #loveyourbod," the former Disney star captioned her post on Instagram. The photo shows her rocking a two-piece black bikini in front of a bathroom mirror. She wants other moms to love their bodies just like how she loves hers. The actress is a single mom to Luca, 3, whom he co-parents with ex-husband Mike Comrie. (huffingtonpost.com)
4. Danica Sotto-Pingris in a hurry to have more kids While the actress-TV host and her hubby, pro baller Marc Pingris, are happy with their brood of two, son Mic and daughter Caela, she said in an interview that they’ve talked about having a new addition to the family. “Oo, gusto namin talaga, sana soon para isang papalakihan na lang,” she adds. She says she’s okay raising three kids, but if God blesses then with a fourth, then so be it. (pep.ph)
5. Vin Diesel welcomes third child The "Furious 7" star and girlfriend Paloma Jiménez welcomed their third child on Monday, March 16. Vin posted a photo of their new baby on his Facebook page, and captioned it with lyrics of Louis Armstrong’s song “What A Wonderful World.” He wrote: “I hear babies crying/ I watch them grow/ They’ll learn much more/ Than I’ll ever know/ And I think to myself /What a wonderful world.” Congratulations! (people.com)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.