- Toddler How to Stop Overindulging Your Child: Don't Raise a Selfish Generation!
- Love & Relationships FYI, 'She's Not The Same Woman I Married' Doesn't Mean It's Okay To Cheat
- News People Are Convinced They Saw The Ghost Of The Daughter In 'American Murder' In This Video
- News New Mom Assunta de Rossi Shares Story Behind Fiore's Full Name
Top of the Morning: Chito Miranda Announces Wife Neri Naig's Pregnancy with a PhotoPlus, Scarlet Snow's party-themed photo shoot, Sunshine Dizon vows justice, and more!by Rachel Perez .
1. Neri Naig and Chito Miranda are expecting their first child!
The Parokya ni Edgar front man took to Instagram on Father's Day to announce that his wife Neri Naig is pregnant! "Yey!!! Magce-celebrate na din ako ng Fathers Day!" he wrote as caption for Neri's photo showing a silhouette of her baby bump, which he took himself. This is Neri's second pregnancy; she had a miscarriage in September last year. The two were married in 2014. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Look! Scarlet Snow's family photo shoot for Baby and Breakfast
The popular party blog Baby and Breakfast has posted its feature on Scarlet Snow and her parents Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho. Hayden says, "Family is home on earth; an emotional refuge where the people I love the most are, people I can count on no matter what-–where everyone wishes the other the ultimate good as far as it can be achieved, even if it means giving up their own." More on Babyandbreakfast.ph.
3. Sunshine Dizon says "no forgiveness" for husbandADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Kapuso actress's husband Timothy Tan confirmed that their marriage is on the rocks and that he plans to file for annulment. He says they tried to resolve their marital issues and is asking for privacy as they go through this challenging time in their lives. Sunshine, on the other hand, posted on Instagram: "There is no forgiveness for what you did. No annulment for you. I will seek justice. I will see you both in court" as caption to a quote about "terrible human beings." Sunshine still has not granted interviews about the issue, saying she is doing this out of respect for her husband's family, but Timothy has already released a statement to the press. (pep.ph)
4. Denise Laurel speaks up about cancer scareCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
On Instagram, actress Denise Laurel posted a video updating her fans about her condition. She says she's been on a break getting healthy and that she got herself checked regarding some cysts found in her chest, lymp nodes, and ovaries. "Today is a beautiful day because I just found out I do not have cancer," she said in the video. Denise also encouraged everyone to take care of their health and have themselves checked as well. She ends the video with, "Take care of yourself, enjoy life. I give you the most important part of my message, God loves you, He's got your back, you don't even have to worry." (pep.ph)
5. In photos: Michela Cazzola's baby showerADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Pro baller James Yap's Italian girlfriend had her first baby shower last Saturday at Le Jardin in Taguig City courtesy of baby stroller brand Aprica. Some of the attendees were their friends and James' teammates and their wives, including Danica Pingris, Tintin Bersola and Julius Babao. James and Michela, who are expecting their first child together, have been dating since 2012. The baby boy, whom they will name Michael James, will be Michela's first child and James' third; he is already a dad to Bimby, with Kris Aquino, and another child with an ex-girlfriend.
Trending in Summit Network