- News DILG Says Yes, Police Says No: Are Kids Below 15 Years Old Allowed In NCR Malls?
- Real Parenting LOOK! Mom Created A Quiet Book To Keep Toddler Busy And Away From Gadgets
- Real Parenting Moms Share What It's Like Being Told 'Nag-Iinarte Ka Lang'
- Food #ShareKoLang Food Budgeting Hacks Para Makatipid Sa Weekly Grocery
Top of the Morning: Baby on the Way for Neri Naig, Chito MirandaNeri is over a month pregnant, as the pregnancy test reveals
1. Chito Miranda and Neri Naig expecting first child
The Parokya ni Edgar frontman and the actress who got married last December are expecting their first child. The two took to Instagram to announce the good news. Chito showed a photo of the pregnancy test that showed Neri is two to three weeks pregnant with the caption: "Taken two weeks ago." Neri, on the other hand, posted a photo of her ultrasound with the caption "Hello #babyMiranda!" Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. Twilight star and fiancé expecting third child
"The O.C." amd "Twilight" alum Cam Gigandet and his fiancée Dominique Geisendorff are expecting their third child together. Dominique shared on Instagram an ultrasound photo series on May 25. The two have been engaged since 2008. They are already parents to daughter Everleigh Rae, 6, and son Rekker Radley, 2. Congtatulations! (usmagazine.com)
3. Ben & Jerry's ice cream debuts new flavor
Ice-cream giant Ben & Jerry's came out with a new flavor in an effort to save the planet. Yes, you read that right. The new concoction is called Save Our Swirled, a mix of raspberry ice cream and marshmallow and raspberry swirls with pieces of dark and white chocolate fudge. It is part of a campaign to raise awareness about the effects of climate change such as last year being the warmest year ever recorded, the more frequent supertyphoons and subsequent floodings, among others. (huffpost.com)
4. Craziest baby names of 2014 identified
Think your baby's name is weird or crazy fun? Check again. According to Nameberry, a total of 1,393 new baby names were coined by imaginative parents around the U.S., and some are quite new and a little unconventional. The top five are Ruckus, Mickinley, Sadman, Princecharles, Payzley, and Legendary. (time.com)
5. 25th year of The Convention of the Rights of the Child highlights play
UNICEF commemmorated the 25th anniversary of the Convention of the Rights of the Child with the construction of a child-friendly playground for the many young typhoon survivors in Calauan, Laguna. This year, UNICEF highlighted that every child has the right to play, especially amidst the disasters the whole country has experienced. Cause-oriented groups are also integrating play and art to help raise funds for the project dubbed Project Laro. (abs-cbnnews.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network