- Love & Relationships Lian Paz On Falling In Love With Cebuano Partner: He Respects Me As A Mom
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Toddler Saying 'Shhh' Won't Stop Your Child From Interrupting: What To Do Instead
- Real Parenting My Husband Died A Day After We Found Out I Was Pregnant
Top of the Morning: New Trailers for "Tomorrowland", "Inside Out" ReleasedCheck out the new teasers right here!
1. New "Inside Out" trailer released!
We finally have a glimpse of what’s going to happen in Disney Pixar’s much-awaited movie Inside Out. After giving us a tease how Riley and her parents think—read, here's how Rileys' emotions work together. Inside Out opens in theaters in June. (today.com)
2. Ten-year-old Math genius tops college freshman class
British-Nigerian math prodigy Esther Okade is only 10 years old but she’s on top of her college freshman class. Yes, you read that right: college. She’s enrolled at Open University, a distance learning college. Esther revealed that she actually wanted to start college when she was seven, but her mom thought she was too young then. She hopes to have a business and a Ph.D. someday. When she isn’t studying, she writes math workbooks for children called “Yummy Yummy Algebra,” (time.com)
3. Tomorrowland trailer #2 now out
Disney’s futuristic movie starring George Clooney and directed by Brad Bird (The Incredibles) has just released a new trailer —- and it looks promising. If a secret high-tech world or George playing a former boy genius don’t get you excited to watch the movie, maybe the holographic dog and bathtub rocket ship will. Tomorrowland hits theaters in May. (io9.com)
4. Experts: Homeopathy is not an effective treatment
Medical experts concluded that the alternative form of medicine called homeopathy doesn’t have enough evidence to support its effectiveness. In homeopathy, substances that can make a healthy person sick can also, in some cases, treat a person who is ill. But Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council deemed that the studies that deemed homeopathy effective are of poor design or quality or had too few participants. (time.com)
5. Aiko Melendez gives blessing for kids to enter showbiz
Award-winning actress Aiko Melendez recently revealed that she would rather see her kids in the showbiz industry than in the world of politics. “Kasi mas kamado ko, e. Bata pa lang ako, artista na ako. Eto, masi-shield ko sila. Kasi dito naman sa showbiz, intriga lang. Kaya mo namang ayusin kung gugustuhin mo, ‘di ba?” The actress said she is thankful she‘s no longer in politics, but is optimistic about the government system. (gmanetwork.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network