- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Baby Halos P25,000 Ang Matitipid Mo Kung Sa Health Center Mo Pababakunaan Si Baby
- News Araw Ng Kalayaan Pero Walang Kawala Sa Gawaing Bahay
- News Alwyn Uytingco Posts Message For Jennica Garcia: 'Mahal Na Mahal Kita'
Top of the Morning: Patrick Garcia and Wife Nikka Welcome Second DaughterSee the newborn's smiling photo! Plus, Cristine Reyes' bridal shower, and more!
1. Patrick Garcia and Nikka Martinez welcome Baby Patrice!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The proud parents have welcomed their second daughter, Nicole Patrice, on January 16. Both Patrick and Nikka took to Instagram to announce the baby's arrival. "World, Meet #mycherub2... Our baby #NicolaPatrice Thank you so much Lord!" Nikka wrote on her post. Patrick said on his post, "Thank you Lord for this little big blessing of ours! She brings us so much love and joy. Thank you to my lovely wife for giving me another beautiful baby girl. I love you so so much! Welcome to the world baby Patrice!" with the hashtag #PrettyPatrice. The two are already parents to Chelsea, who's turning three in March, and Patrick is also a dad to Alex Jazz, 7, his son with ex Jennylyn Mercado. Congratulations!
2. Look: Cristine Reyes gets a bridal showerCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The soon-to-be bride's sisters, Ara Mina and Heidi Gatmaytan, and a few friends threw Cristine Reyes a bachelorette party last January 15 at The Revel in Taguig City. Cristine and fiancé Ali Khatibi are set to marry on January 27 in an intimate ceremony at Balesin Island, in Quezon Province. They used the hashtag #AABridetoBe in posting photos of the bridal shower in Instagram. The couple are already parents to Amarah, who's turning 1 in February. (pep.ph)
3. Travel warning issued on countries with reported Zika virusADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo from nbcnews.com
Pregnant women are advised not to travel to countries that have reported infections of the Zika Virus, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The Zika Virus has been reported in countries in Central America and South America, as well as some islands in the Caribbean. It's a previously rare disease which was reportedly linked to serious birth defects, and is transmitted via mosquito bites. The virus is reportedly linked to microcephaly, a serious birth defect in which the baby is born with an abnormally small head with possible developmental problems. Brazil reported an outbreak of the Zika virus late in 2015. (huffingtonpost.com)
4. IBM Philippines first to offer benefits to LGBT employees' partners
On January 12, IBM Philippines released in a statement that employees who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer can now enroll their domestic partners as qualified dependents and beneficiaries -- the same privilege given to a spouse. Specifically, these benefits "include health coverage, election as beneficiary for group life insurance, and 'accompanied employee' relocation entitlements." IBM Philippines is the first IBM unit in the ASEAN region to provide LGBTQ+ domestic partner benefits. (inquirer.net)
5. Former "EB Babe" dancer Lian Paz gives birth to third baby
The former dancer/actress and her partner, businessman John Cabahug welcomed their first child, a daughter they named Nina Angela Cabahug, last January 10. John says Lian is doing well after her third C-section operation. Lian is already a mom of two kids with ex-husband actor Paolo Contis, while this is John's second child. Congratulations! (pep.ph)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network