- Love & Relationships Lian Paz On Falling In Love With Cebuano Partner: He Respects Me As A Mom
- News Chariz Solomon On Milk Oversupply: 'Hindi Ko Alam Saan Hinuhugot Ng Katawan Ko Yang Gatas'
- Toddler Saying 'Shhh' Won't Stop Your Child From Interrupting: What To Do Instead
- Real Parenting My Husband Died A Day After We Found Out I Was Pregnant
Top of the Morning: See Patrick Garcia & Nikka Martinez's Latest Pre-Nup PhotosThe couple will wed in two weeks on Balesin island
1. Patrick Garcia and Nikka Martinez share pre-nup photosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photos from the Facebook page of Nice Print Photography
The couple are set to marry in the private island of Balesin in Quezon Province, and last Sunday, March 8, they shared their pre-nuptial photos via Instagram. Patrick proposed to Nikka in June 2014, after having daughter Chelsea. They will tie the knot on March 21. (gmanetwork.com)
2. Is the Supreme Court more lenient now with annulment?
The Supreme Court relaxed its own rules regarding annulments on the grounds of psychological incapacity, admitting that the laws that had been laid out 18 years ago are “rigid.” It reversed a 2011 ruling, and pointed out that psychological incapacity as a ground for annulment of marriage should not be applied literally. It maintained, though, that ample safeguards remain in place to ensure that petitions for annulment are decided with extreme care. (abs-cbnnews.com)
3. Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto spend day with their kids
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The estranged couple was seen hanging out with their kids Sabina and Santino on Sunday, March 8, at the Green MOVEment #4GreenPH 2015 Fun Run at the University of The Philippines Academic Oval, in Diliman, Quezon City. Sabina’s school organized the fun run and her parents were there to show support. Claudine even posted photos of Raymart and their kids on her Instagram account and tagged her husband. (pep.ph)
4. Videogame can help combat lazy eye?
Game developer Ubisoft recently announced that it’s working on a videogame to combat lazy eye, an eye disorder that causes those infected to see less clearly out of one eye. The disorder affects an estimated one in 50 children, according to the U.K. National Health Service. The game will be based on the technique developed by researchers at McGill University in Montreal, Canada after carrying out tests using a version of the blocks game Tetris, groundbreaking results of which were published in 2013. (bbc.com)
5. Dad raising quadruplets by himself receives $310,000 in aid
Dad Carlos Morales now has more than enough to start with as he cares for his quadruplets. His wife Erica died of severe blood loss after giving birth to their kids, but Carlos can now find some comfort as more than 8,700 strangers have donated over $310,000 to his GoFundMe page to support his children. Carlos says, “To think that so many people are giving me whatever they can afford makes me smile. Every single penny will help so I can give my babies a great life.” (time.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network