- News 239 Scientists From 32 Countries Say Coronavirus Is Airborne, Can Spread Indoors
- Baby 3 Ways To Shop For Pregnancy And Baby Essentials On Smart Parenting
- News Meralco Explains May 2020 Bill Is Problematic, Will Issue Correction For Each Customer
- Fitness & Nutrition Mula 38 Inches, Naging 29 Inches Na Lang Ang Waistline Ni Mommy!
Top of the Morning: Rochelle Pangilinan and Arthur Solinap are Engaged!See the photos! Plus, Zika-infected woman gives birth to healthy child, birth via Facetime, and more!
1. Rochelle Pangilinan and Arthur Solinap are engaged!
The Pepito Manaloto star Arthur Solinap popped the question to his longtime girlfriend dancer-actress Rochelle Pangilinan last Saturday at Balay Indang Resort in Cavite. The surprise proposal left Rochelle in tears as she had no idea that her family was in the area. The proposal was also witnessed by former SexBomb girls and Kapuso stars Jolina Magdangal, Angelika dela Cruz, Gabby Eigenmann, Max Collins, Michael V, and Dingdong Dantes. The two have been together for seven years. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
2. R&B Singer-songwriter Ne-Yo is married!
The R7B star and fiancé model Crystal Renay tied the knot last Saturday near Los Angeles, California. We can't wait to start our life together," NE-YO, told PEOPLE. "We're looking forward to just being each other’s best friend." Ne-Yo proposed to Crystal last summer. The wedding also came as a pre-celebration before the couple welcome their first child together who's coming soon. (Ne-Yo is already a dad to daughter Madilyn Grace, 5 and son Mason Evan, 4, from a previous relationship.) Best wishes! (people.com)
3. Mexican women with Zika virus gives birth to healthy child
A woman confirmed infected with the Zika virus gave birth to a "clinically health" baby boy, according to Mexico's Health Ministry. The woman is one of six who are known to have contracted the Zika virus while pregnant. The other five pregnant women are "are in good health, they are receiving specialized continuous care and are undergoing periodic ultrasound tests." Two of those show no sign that they are carrying a fetus with microcephaly, a condition that is associated with the Zika virus after Brazil's cases of microcephaly rose to alarming levels. (gmanetwork.com)
4. U.S. army dad watched his quadruplets born via Facetime
Thanks to Facetime, the army engineer Tony Burchwas able to watch his wife Mary Pat Burch give birth to their quadruplets via C-section at the AMITA health Adventist Medical Center in Hinsdale, Illinois, while he is in South Korea, where he was deployed since September 2015. Tony was able to see his babies Henry, Nathaniel, Samuel, and Molly when he traveled back home four days after. The two are already parents to 23-month-old daughter Alice. Congratulations! (nbcnews.com)
5. Paramore's Hayley Williams and New Found Glory's guitarist Chad Gilbert tied the knotADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The rock couple wed at the Franklin Theater in Nashville last Saturday. The intimate event had some of their fans posting on social media photos from the wedding ceremony and reception. The bride wore a plaid skirt and a white T-shirt with "Chad" written in red, while the groom was in an all-black suite and a maroon undershirt. Hayley Williams and Chad Gilbert have been dating since 2008, and got engaged in December 2014. Congratulations! (eonline.com)
Trending in Summit Network