- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Baby Gaano Kalaki Ang Matitipid Mo Kapag Gumamit Ng Cloth Diapers Sa Loob Ng 2 Taon?
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- Love & Relationships #SPConfessions: Toxic Daw Ako At Iba Pang Dahilan Kung Bakit Nangaliwa Si Hubby
Top of the Morning: Actress-blogger Saab Magalona Ties the KnotSaab marries longtime boyfriend in Baguio, plus, is sushi actually safe for pregnant women?
1. Master Rapper Francis Magalona's daughter gets married
Actress-singer Saab Magalona married her long-time boyfriend Jim Bacarro on Saturday, January 24 at the St. Ignatius Chapel, Philippine Military Academy in Baguio City. Both of the couple’s families were present as they opened a new chapter in their lives. Congratulations! (pep.ph)
Check out their adorable Batman-inspired Save-the-Date card (from spellsaab.juice.ph), which was designed by Marvel Comics illustrator Whilce Portacio, a family friend of the Magalonas:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Preggos safe to eat sushi
According to researchers from the University of Rochester Medical Center, it’s okay for pregnant women to eat fish, even those associated with risks of mercury exposure. The study observed women and children over three decades and found that eating fish in as many as 12 meals per week does not lead to defects in the developing fetus. (yahoo.com)
3. Woman-on-top sex position is dangerousCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo from bratzlovemeter.co.uk
Ladies, take the necessary precautions: A new study published in Advances of Urology found that half of the incidents of penile fractures is caused by the woman-on-top position, otherwise known as "the cowgirl". This position gives the woman control as her entire weight “lands” on her partner’s penis —- one wrong move can be very harmful. (yahoo.com)
4. Breastfeeding event bars breastfeeding moms
A breastfeeding summit held last week in Scotland barred women from breastfeeding their babies. The event was planned for health workers and those in related fields to help promote breastfeeding, but nursing women who wanted to join the event and bring their babies were told via email that the venue “was not designed to accommodate mothers who are still breastfeeding.” The organizers eventually changed their policy. (yahoo.com)
5. Babies are born comics
New literature published in Current Biology claims that before babies can walk or talk, they can already crack jokes, as opposed to just reacting to them. This is in full display when babies act goofy in order to make their parents or caretakers laugh. Researchers say this is indicative of developing cognitive skills. (yahoo.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network