1. Chiz waiting for the day he could call Heart's father 'Tatay'
In reply to the written message of wife Heart Evangelista's dad on their wedding, Senator Chiz Escudero said, “Mahal at tinatanggap ko sila dahil bahagi sila ni Heart, hindi kailanman pwede alisin yun,” and added, "Hindi ko lang siya [Mr. Ongpauco] puwedeng tawaging 'Daddy' o 'Tatay' hangga’t hindi niya sinasabi.” Heart's parents did not attend the wedding last February 15 held at Balesin, Quezon province. (pep.ph)
2. Pharrell Williams will turn song “Happy” into a picture book The singer, songwriter, and producer has just inked a deal with Putnam Books to write a series of picture books for kids, one of them based on his global hit song “Happy.” The book, also called Happy, will feature photographs of children from around the world celebrating what it means to be happy. Pharrell says it will allow him to continue the dialogue with children in a new way. (people.com)
3. Niño Mulach determined to make son Alonzo the next child wonder The former “child wonder” admitted that he would rather see his son Alonzo, 4, excel in his studies than join big actors and actresses in big movies only to disappear after a while. Still, he dreams that Alonzo would follow in his footsteps and if possible, do even more than he did. His son is currently co-managed by Viva Entertainment and his own production company D’Wonder Child Films so he could keep a close eye on his toddler. (pep.ph)
4. Steven Tyler witnessed “a moment of a lifetime” Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler was present when daughter, actress Liv Tyler, gave birth to her second child. Liv went into labor a month ahead of her schedule and when dad Steven got word, he dropped everything and went to the airport to get on the next available flight. The rockstar grandpa made it just in time before his second grandson’s birth. This is Liv’s first child with her boyfriend, sports manager and agent David Garner. She also has a son, Milo, 10, from a previous relationship. (people.com)
5. Lena Heady is pregnant with second child The actress, who plays Cersei Lannister on the HBO series Game of Thrones, recently confirmed in a statement that she is indeed expecting her second child in June or July of this year. Lena is already a mom to son Wylie, who turns five years old next month, with ex-husband musician Peter Loughran. Her statement did not, however, say who the child’s father is, and instead asks for privacy. Congratulations! (people.com)