1. What happens to baby in utero when preggy mom smokes
A group of researchers have released 4D ultrasound photographs that show the impact smoking has on the unborn baby. Fetuses of women who smoke (top photos) touch their faces and mouth more frequently when normally there would be a decline rate, compared to babies of moms who are non-smokers (bottom photos). The study from Durham University in the U.K. suggests that fetuses who are exposed to cigarettes have a delayed development in the central nervous system. (time.com)
2. Woman expects baby girl, gives birth to baby boy instead Danielle Williams had an ultrasound to determine the sex of her and husband Kyle’s baby, and they were informed that they would be having a girl. To Danielle’s surprise, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy on March 3. “I had been up for 24 hours and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me,” said Kyle. She was 20 weeks pregnant when they had the ultrasound. (time.com)
3. Diana Zubiri and fiancé Andy Smith share prenup photos
The Kapamilya actress and her fiancé Andy Smith shared their prenup photos shot by Nice Print Photography on their Instagram accounts. The two went back to Japan, where Andy proposed to Diana, to shoot. The posts also had the hashtag #MrAndMrsSmith51015, which revealed the date they’ll say, “I do.” Zubiri, who was first married in 2008, was widowed in 2010 after her husband died of a liver condition. (pep.ph)
4. Baby Zion’s grandmothers end rift Aunt Ruffa Gutierrez posted a photo two days ago of Zion with his two lolas, announcing that they had ended their rift after nearly a year. Lolas Annabelle Rama and Esther Lahbati figured in a controversy during Zion's baptismal party, but all's well that ends well. The reconciliation took place during the launch of “The LOVE Collection,” a clothing line for girls created by fashion designer Rajo Laurel with Ruffa’s daughters Lorin and Venice as models. (abs-cbnnews.com)
5. Instagram account shows why unreasonable toddler tantrums are the parents' fault The Instagram account “Asshole Parents” has elicited more compassion and laughter than criticisms from fellow parents. Mom blogger Kristen Howerton started the hashtag #assholeparent when posting photos of her kids throwing a tantrum over something completely illogical: new shoes that were missing a light-up feature, not letting them play with knives, or a meal on a pink plate and a pink cup but with an errant yellow straw. Now moms and dads all over the world share their own photos and scenarios, as below: (huffingtonpost.com)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is captioned "We wouldn't let her smash the cake until after we sang happy birthday, so we're assholes. #assholeparent (repost @britjacobson)"
Captioned "She asked for Hairspray but I played the broadway soundtrack instead of the movie soundtrack so I'm an asshole. #assholeparent (repost @kristenhowerton)"
Captioned "I won't let her take a bath with the cat so I'm an asshole. #assholeparent (#Repost @alisonvotraw)"