- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
Top of the Morning: Look: Toni Gonzaga Shows Off Baby Bump in a LingeriePlus, Bianca Elizalde gives birth to fourth daughter, Marian Rivera breastfeeds in public, and more!by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
1. Toni Gonzaga shows off baby bump in a two-piece lingerieADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The mom-to-be shared a rare photo of her baby bump while wearing a two-piece lingerie -- a silhouette of it, that is. Toni, who is due to give birth anytime now to her first child with husband Paul Soriano, posted the black-and-white image on her Instagram account last night. Her sister, actress Alex Gonzaga, gave a hint that we may not have to wait very long for the baby boy to arrive when she captioned a photo of her and Toni taken during the premiere of her movie My Rebound Girl one day ago with "Thank you for coming and staying for the whole movie kahit nagco-contract ka na...". Have a safe delivery, Toni! (pep.ph)
2. Marian Rivera breastfeeds in publicADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Kapuso primetime queen may have been busy while in California, USA for a series of shows with husband Dingdong Dantes, but she wasn't remiss with her mommy duties to baby Zia. A snapshot of Marian breastfeeding her almost-year-old daughter while waiting at the airport was posted on her Facebook page two days ago, with the caption, "Happiness is ðŸ˜". Dingdong is shown fixing Marian's hair while she tries to feed baby Zia under a breastfeeding cover. Keep it up, mommy Marian!
3. Meet Semira, Bianca Araneta-Elizalde's newborn daughterADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The model, book author and entrepreneur mom gave birth to daughter Semira Emmanuelle last September 20, and now she and husband Juan have a brood of four. Semira, whose name means "sent from the Heavens" or "to be fully realized and fulfilled," joins her older siblings Isabeli, Alessi, and Siena. Bianca shared on her Instagram post that Semira had to stay at the Neonatal ICU during the first few days of her life, but she is now healing well. Congratulations, Bianca and Juan!
4. Disney to produce a Lion King live action movie
Disney is teaming up once again with director Jon Favreau to turn the 1994 classic animated film into a live-action film, similar to the recently-shown The Jungle Book, which Favreau also helmed. “The Lion King builds on Disney’s success of reimagining its classics for a contemporary audience with films like Maleficent, Cinderella and The Jungle Book,” the company said on its website. The Lion King movie will also make use of CG technology and will include songs from the original animated film. (hollywoodreporter.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Gladys Reyes shares baby's ultrasound
After her husband Christopher Roxas announced recently that they are expecting their fourth child, the actress / talk show host shared on Instagram a photo of her baby's ultrasound and captioned it, "Baby love at first sight #4thbabysommereux #5weeksold". Christopher and Gladys are already parents to Gian Christopher, Aquisha, and Grant Carlin, but we could certainly feel the couple's excitement over the upcoming addition to the family! Congratulations!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network