1. Victoria's Secret model promotes nursing with a breast-pumping photo
Doutzen Kroes showed her support for breastfeeding moms by posting on Instagram a black-and-white photo of her using a breast pump. She captioned the photo: “Daily routine! I’m promoting breastfeeding, it’s the best for your baby when possible.” Doutzen and husband Sunnery James welcomed their second child Myllena Mae in July last year; they are also parents to son Phyllon Joy, 4. (people.com)
2. Online breast milk contains cow’s milk Adding to the aggressive campaign against online breast milk, a new study has found that about 10 percent of samples tested were contaminated with cow’s milk. Researchers at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, tested the samples for DNA —- a test parents who buy breast milk online cannot do before buying the milk. The study was published online on April 6 in the journal Pediatrics. (usnews.com)
3. Liv Tyler posts photo of new baby
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Liv Tyler gave the world a glimpse of her new baby boy by posting a sweet photo on Instagram where she is holding baby Sailor Gene, who is only seven weeks old, wearing a black-knitted onesie with a white bunny on the back. She captioned the photo: “Beautiful family weekend in the sun @davidgardner76 @tabithasimmons love you.” (people.com)
4. Pacifier recall alert! Big U.K. supermarket chain Asda recalled their “Little Angels 2 Newborn Soothers 0+ Months” pacifiers as a precaution. Those who bought it should have it returned to avoid a potential risk for choking after a customer complained on Facebook that the teat had come away from the casing of one of the products. It is the second time Asda recalled soothers for babies. (bbc.com)
5. Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco celebrate daughter’s first birthday
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The former Pinoy Big Brother housemates' daughter Amelia Lucille turned one last April 3. The party had a Sofia The First theme and the family was dressed up as royalties. Photos from the party were posted on the couple’s joint Instagram account. The two reality show alums found love while inside the “house” and got married last December 9, 2013. (abs-cbnnews.com)
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.