- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Money #ShareKoLang Php112,200 Ang Savings Namin Sa Cloth Diaper Vs Disposable
Top of the Morning: Whitney Houston's Daughter "Stable" After Near-drowning IncidentBobbi Kristina's hospitalization happens just 2 weeks short of her mother's 3rd death anniversary, plus, what is a three-parent baby?
1. Whitney Houston's daughter "stable" after near-drowning incident
Two days after she was found unresponsive and face down in a bathtub, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition is "stable," discloses a source to people.com, as close family and friends remain hopeful that's she'll wake up soon. Whitney Houston's daughter with ex-husband Bobby Brown suffered from depression when the late singer was found dead in a hotel bathtub in 2012. (msn.com)
2. U.K. approves three-parent babies
The United Kingdom will be the first country to have three-parent babies -— babies that are created with DNA from two women and one man. A three-parent baby will be conceived via IVF plus another woman’s healthy mitochondria. This good news for progressive science has been dubbed “a light at the end of a dark tunnel” for families who lose children —- yes, plural -— to mitochondrial disease, which can lead to brain damage, muscle wasting, heart failure, and blindness. (bbc.com)
3. New Minions trailer introduces the villain Scarlet Overkill
The new trailer for the "Despicable Me" spin-off movie "Minions" takes us back to 1968, when Kevin, Stuart, and Bob visit Villain-Con International, where all the biggest and baddest of the villains gather to celebrate their evil deed. It’s also where they find their new master -- or rather, mistress -- Scarlet Overkill, voiced by Sandra Bullock. The movie hits theaters on July 10. (moviefone.com)
Watch it here:
4. Here's a kid-friendly version of the app Vine
According to Vine, VineKids was conceived when they realized that kids love the short-form, looping videos on the app, so they built a kid-friendly version. This means controlled content, and a swiping interface to see new videos without having to follow other users. VineKids is now available on iOS. The Android version is still in the works and will be available soon. (buzzfeed.com)
5. Viewing cute images helps improve concentration
New research shows that looking at picture of cute baby animals can improve attention and concentration on top of making us feel better. Researchers from Hiroshima University in Japan found that study participant who looked at cure images performed detail-oriented tasks better, and has improved focus. (psychcentral.com)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network