1. Ciara Sotto touched by Valentine messages from the two men in her life
Yes, actress and pole dance instructor Ciar Sotto admitted that she cried on Valentine's Day. But it's because the messaged she received from her father Tito Sotto and her son Crixus. "TO my beloved Ciaring, Ako original mong Valentine forever! I love you! Daddy," the note that came with a bouquet of roses read. The note from her son was written with the help of her sister and it read. "My dearest mama, you are God's greatest gift to me. I am so blessed you are my mommy. You are amazing. I love you so much. From: Crixus" It came with chocolates. Awww. (pep.ph)
2. Projects for Baby Zia, still a no-go, says mom Marian Rivera As early as now, the almost three-month-old daughter of Kapuso power couple Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes is already getting showbiz offers. However, Marian said during the press conference for Encantadia 2016, on which she will play Ynang Reyna, they are still not accepting them. “Hindi naman namin ni-reject. Sinabi lang namin na ayoko muna sa ngayon kasi sobrang liit pa ng anak ko. Gusto ko munang palakihin muna siya. “Hindi ko sa nilalayo o itinatago. Gusto ko lang mabigyan siya ng pagkakataon sa normal na paglaki. Yung sa paglaki niya, kung anong gusto niya, masusuportahan namin siya,” she explained. (gmanetwork.com)
3. Monopoly is getting another credit card update To appeal to the younger generation today, the classic board game is coming up with an update--a credit card! Hasbro has announced that players would have to scan the credit card send and receive money. Even Chance cards that give player extra cash will automatically be credited in the cards. While a credit card was introduced before, the players would not have to manually enter the amount before scanning the credit cards this time. There are new cards called "Life Events" as well which will cause property prices to fluctuate. (eonline.com)
4. If a man wants Viagra, he'd needs consent from wife That's the new bill that was proposed in Kentucky, U.S. Its state representative believe that if women needed to have medical consultation before having an abortion, men should also get doctor consultation, a signed and dated letter from his spouse providing her consent, and a sworn statement that he would use the rug only to have sex with his wife before being allowed to purchase Viagra. Consequently, if the bill is passed, only married men will be able to buy them, that is, if their spouse lets them. (nytimes.com)
5. Watch the new trailer for The Huntsman: Winter’s War
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
It's the sequel to Kristin Stewart's Snow White and The Huntsman. This time, it's Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth who will take the Spotlight, as Queen Ravena (Theron) squares off with her sister Freya, played by Emily Blunt, to seek revenge after freezing her heart. And Freya has an army of huntsmen, with Eric (Hemsworth) as the most elite, to help her. The Huntsman: Winter’s War premieres in theaters on April 13. (pep.ph)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Celebrate your pregnancy milestones!
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
You're almost there! Check your inbox.
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.