- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Toddler Tantrums Don’t Mean You Have ‘Bad’ Kids. 5 Ways To Discipline Without The Guilt
- Inspiration SPED Teacher Uses Own Money To Transform A Storage Room Into A Classroom For His Students
- Home Heavy-Duty Mini Generators That Can Charge All Your Devices
Water Service Interruptions Expected this Holy WeekWill your area be affected? Read on to check.
According to an advisory issued by the Maynilad Water Services Inc., certain areas will be affected by water service interruptions from Holy Wednesday (April 16) to Black Saturday (April 19), affecting parts of Makati City, Manila, Pasay City, Navotas, Imus, Kawit, as well as the entirety of Bacoor, Cavite.
The water service interruption is to be implemented due to a flood control project of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), where an interceptor drainage box culvert will be constructed along Blumentritt Street in Manila.
The said dates were selected for the reason that fewer residents will likely be home, as many families usually take their vacation during Holy Week, thereby diminishing the number of individuals affected by the water shortage.
To see the complete list of affected areas, click or download the PDF file here.
Maynilad is urging those who live in the affected areas to anticipate the supply interruption and store water ahead of time.
Next story: 60 Tipid Tips from Real Moms
• April 6, 2014. “Water service interruption in Cavite, Metro this Lent” mb.com.ph
• April 6, 2014. “Water supply interruptions set for Holy Week” philstar.com
• April 8, 2014. “Schedule of Maynilad’s Holy Week water service interruptions” ABS-CBNnews.com
Photo by Maarten Van Damme via flickr creative commonsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network