- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
Traffic Alert: These Metro Manila Roads Will be Closed Next WeekA guide to lockdowns in selected parts of the metropolis for the ASEAN Summit
Several areas of Metro Manila are scheduled to be placed under partial or total lockdown as Manila prepares for the 31st ASEAN Summit from November 8 to 15.
Interior and Local Government Officer-in-Charge Catalino Cuy urged motorists in an online post to avoid selected areas near the border of Pasay and Manila cities, which are venues for some of the events in connection with the ASEAN Summit and related meetings. These include the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Complex, the SMX-Mall of Asia Arena Annex (MAAX) Block in Pasay City and Roxas Boulevard starting from Padre Burgos Ave. to Buendia Ave. in the City of Manila on the said dates. He said parts of these areas will be closed to motorists to give way to the Summit.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Cuy, who is also the concurrent chairperson of the ASEAN Committee on Security, Peace and Order, Emergency Preparedness and Response, further said pedestrians and vehicles without ASEAN identification cards and passes won’t be allowed to enter the said areas unless they pass through stringent security inspection.
See the table above for the complete schedule of road lockdowns for ASEAN 2017.
Pauline Macaraeg is Entrepreneur PH's data journalist. Follow her on Twitter @paulinemacaraeg
This story originally appeared on Entrepreneur.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network