- Labor & Childbirth Alagaan Ang Iyong Sarili Pagkapanganak! 7 Bagay Na Dapat Mong Tandaan Sa Unang Buwan
- Your Kid’s Health Measles Is Highly Infectious But Not Invincible: What Parents Need To Know
- Breastfeeding Maraming Paniniwala Sa Pagpapasuso Ang Pinoy: Alin Ang Tama At Hindi?
- Real Parenting John Lloyd Cruz On Becoming A Dad: 'Akala Mo Ready Ka Because You Wanted It'
Traffic Alert: These Metro Manila Roads Will be Closed Next WeekA guide to lockdowns in selected parts of the metropolis for the ASEAN Summit
Several areas of Metro Manila are scheduled to be placed under partial or total lockdown as Manila prepares for the 31st ASEAN Summit from November 8 to 15.
Interior and Local Government Officer-in-Charge Catalino Cuy urged motorists in an online post to avoid selected areas near the border of Pasay and Manila cities, which are venues for some of the events in connection with the ASEAN Summit and related meetings. These include the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Complex, the SMX-Mall of Asia Arena Annex (MAAX) Block in Pasay City and Roxas Boulevard starting from Padre Burgos Ave. to Buendia Ave. in the City of Manila on the said dates. He said parts of these areas will be closed to motorists to give way to the Summit.
Cuy, who is also the concurrent chairperson of the ASEAN Committee on Security, Peace and Order, Emergency Preparedness and Response, further said pedestrians and vehicles without ASEAN identification cards and passes won’t be allowed to enter the said areas unless they pass through stringent security inspection.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
See the table above for the complete schedule of road lockdowns for ASEAN 2017.
Pauline Macaraeg is Entrepreneur PH's data journalist. Follow her on Twitter @paulinemacaraeg
This story originally appeared on Entrepreneur.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network