- Real Parenting Why Moms Choose Public Schools: 'Bawas Gastos Lalo Na Walang Kasiguraduhan Ang Mga Bagay'
- Baby Nahulog Si Baby Sa Kama! 3 Tanda Na Dapat Mo Siyang Isugod Agad Sa Ospital
- News More Than 200,000 Kids Transferred From Private To Public Schools
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
Have a "Park-Cation": 5 Hotels Situated Near Theme ParksEnjoy thrilling rides, fun attractions, and a place to stay at the end of the day.
Apart from the beach, a visit to a theme park this summer is a great way for your kids to have a vacation they’ll always remember. But what if the park is just too far away from your home? In addition, other issues like heavy traffic, long lines, and huge crowds can make the whole family restless. Here are 5 hotels where you can have easy access to a nearby theme park and experience a pleasant stay as well.
1. Technopark Hotel near Enchanted KingdomADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On average, a trip from Metro Manila to Enchanted Kingdom would take about an hour and 45 minutes or even longer during heavy traffic. If you wish to take a break from driving after the family has made the most out of those day passes, try checking in at Technopark Hotel in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It’s a comfortable hotel just 15 minutes away from Enchanted Kingdom. Aside from their well-equipped rooms, you can enjoy their spa facilities, recreational rooms, and swimming pool.
Rates start at PHP 3,187.50++!
Check rates for Technopark Hotel on TravelBook.ph
2. The Mabuhay Manor near Star CityCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Star City is perfect if you don’t want to travel outside of Metro Manila for a dose of fun rides and magic shows, but expect it to be more crowded today because of school break. If you and the kids are exhausted by the end of the day, head over to The Mabuhay Manor. The hotel is only about 20 minutes away from Star City. With a pool, spacious rooms, and great food, The Mabuhay Manor is bound to make your day out with the family even more special.
Rates start at PHP 2,142.86++!
Check rates for The Mabuhay Manor on TravelBook.ph
3. Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel near Ocean AdventureADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For a memorable and unique vacation the whole family can experience, visit the lovely coastal town of Subic and book a room at Camayan Beach Resort. This beachfront property is just right beside Ocean Adventure where you and your kids can enjoy encounters with dolphins, sea lions, and other marine creatures. The rooms at Camayan Beach Resort also open up to a relaxing seascape view.
Rates start at PHP 7,678.58++!
Check rates for Camayan Beach Resort on TravelBook.ph
4. Summit Ridge Tagaytay near Sky RanchADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Summit Ridge Tagaytay is a family-friendly property perfect for a weekend trip in the cool city of Tagaytay. Besides a normal-sized swimming pool, they also feature a kiddie pool, a café, a lounge area, and gym and sports facilities. Bonus: The hotel is just a two-minute walk from Sky Ranch, an amusement park known for its great selection of exciting rides, especially the country’s tallest Ferris wheel called Sky Eye.
Rates start at PHP 3,367.66++!
Check rates for Summit Ridge Tagaytay on TravelBook.ph
5. F1 Hotel Manila near Kidzania ManilaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Kidzania Manila in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig is a one-of-a-kind theme park where children can try out real life jobs and earn money to spend within the community. It’s just a few minutes away from F1 Hotel Manila where you can have a nice and luxurious stay with topnotch rooms, exquisite restaurant, and complete facilities.
Rates start at PHP 7,016.14++!
Check rates for F1 Hotel Manila on TravelBook.ph
All photos courtesy of TravelBook.ph
Trending in Summit Network